RIP Grandpa

Grandpa died unexpectedly yesterday. Definitely a car enthusiast and very interesting guy.
Here is some info from his profile on his website:

[LEFT]
“He is known as an inventor and entrepreneur having started five companies,
The best known, Electro Marine Systems (EMS) was acknowledged as an industry leader through out the world. The navigational devices he invented and manufactured were used by the military as well as in civilian applications. His products were distributed in over 15 countries.
His awards and achievements were:
Awarded 12 Patents, several that have been adopted as the industry standard.
He has won 11 National Achievement Awards for Marketing, and Engineering.
He is listed in: Who’s Who in the World, Who’s Who in Industry and Finance, and Who’s Who in the East.
His company was Awarded Official Supplier Status to the Olympic Games in Montreal Canada and invited to supply the Games in Moscow.
He was nominated for the National Marine Manufactures Association “Hall of Fame”.
He held a Commercial Pilots License with Instrument and Seaplane ratings.
He is Chaplain of the Buffalo Yacht Club
He is an appointed New York State Mediator - Arbitrator by the NYSDRA and the BBB Dispute Resolution Center.
Boards, Associations and Organizations
Is or has served on the Board of Directors of:
The Foundation for the Performing Arts,
Christian Central Academy
Better Business Bureau of Upstate New York
Also he holds or has held memberships in the IEEE, AOPA, MENSA,
The Buffalo Yacht Club and The Buffalo Canoe Club.”[/LEFT]

Sorry to hear. Sounds like a great man. RIP.

Sorry to hear

MENSA member :tup:

Sounds like quite the guy. :tup:

sounds like the kind of guy i’d like to sit and have a beer with. :tup: to his life and what he did with it.

That is simply amazing sounds like he lead quite a life. Most definitely would have been interesting to talk to, sorry to hear.

Sorry to hear about the loss :(. A lot of accomplishments though, :tup: to him!

sorry for your loss.

wow ron, thats WAY out of left field, i am so sorry to hear brother. your grandfather was an awesome guy :tup:

let me know when all the arrangements are this week(end), i’ll be sure to swing up for at least one of the wakes

Sorry to hear. How old was he?

Thanks guys. I will be home this weekend but no services for a couple weeks.
Sean I will give ya a call if we get together to hang out.

sorry to hear man. best wishes to you and your family

Sounds like he did more in his lifetime than most, sorry for your loss man. :frowning: