RIP MARIO *SHOWTIME69*

Holy shit… RIP dude… And my blessings go out to those left behind…

wow this is such a tragic thing to happen to anyone…especially one of us. From all of the NYSpeed mods …RIP.

Sorry to hear i heard about it today !!!

may everyones thoughts and prayers go to him and his family, especially this time of the season. i may have not known him outside of here, but it still feels like a family member/close friend has been lost… RIP

its horrible, there is still parts to the sled laying there when i drive by. if it was just someone it wouldnt be so bad but, a fellow member

wtf!

holy shit.

i am so sorry to hear about this. :frowning: RIP

just wow.

rip man…my condolences to his family

wow

so sorry to hear. mario was a super funny kid :frowning:

Wow, I didnt know him, but RIP

Sounds like he was great guy, an awesome friend and will be missed greatly.

RIP

rip

Im so sorry to hear this mark. Seems like just yesterday you, mario and the rest of the neighborhood bullies were beating the crap out of me and my nerdy friends on a daily basis hehe, the good old days, this really tough to swallow…

edit---->This is 97_B18b1

Drove by the scene of the accident this afternoon. When I went by, some guy in a Brown jeep with a snowmobile trailer behind it was standing there, paying his respects i think. I go slow now, whenever I drive past this place.

I found out this morning, :frowning: RIP Mario, Mark let me know if you need anything

met mario a few times, he was a cool ass down to earth kid…def one of the worst things you can hear about esp on here…RIP

just remember hes got bigger and better plans from the man up above…

edit: this is croyishurr on BSPTC’s name…

RIP…best ragards to his family

RIP

sorry to hear, horrible news

I knew Mario, he was a good guy. R.I.P. :frowning:

Didn’t know him, but this is always hard to hear :frowning:

my condolences to you and your family/friends.

this happens all too frequently on this site, hopefully it serves as some sort of caution for people to be careful. In this case it certainly sounds like it was not his fault if there was no warning of the trail being closed, but still… be careful, i hate having to read these threads :frowning:

Damn. Just saw this. RIP…

My condolences to the family and those of you that knew him well.

These are the worst threads to read…

My thoughts are with his family

:tdown: