Road Trip Feeler

I’ve got a thread open on another board for a trip down to Formula D in Seattle August 2006. Cars from Edm and Cgy will meet in Lethbridge the days prior and head out to Vancouver on Highway 3 for a meet there, and then head south.

PM me your name ,board name, email and year make model mods if you would like to be included in the AB or BC portion. Or email to unrealtarmacbandits@hotmail.com

Open to preferably Japanese FR cars, but lmk what you have.

Thanx

I may be interested. I didn’t get a chance to make it out to BC this last summer, well not in a car I like to drive anyway.

C’mon guys, i know you guys want to cruise down with a shit load of other cars!! I am in for sure.

haha im in!!! i wanna go to Formula D!!

I’d be down. I wanna do one nice big road trip next year. Probably bring my bike, too… a long highway trip just isn’t the same without a couple of 300km/hr runs.

• Mike

this is going to be a massive meet. we already have about 30 people already coming from Alberta and Climbing. we have alone 30-40 toyotas alone coming from vacouver area, and many people from boards in the states. were trying to make this the biggest meet ever. hop on its gonna be a rush.

If you have a hot FR that can keep up with us for 10-12 hours, you need to be here. I expect over 25 R32 alone, in addition to 25 S13, and a boat load of Supras, AE86, and etc. I will not rest until the Interstate is absolutley jammed solid with Japanese Sports Cars.

So I would not be aloud to come if I was driving my Renault?

Sounds like a great time. Far off yet to be making a commitment but from a December perspective I am in.

Depending on exact circumstances when august rolls around i will be in.

YAY for no speed cut. 8)

I will permit the Fuego on the basis that is is:

1. a pimp car
  2. unique
  3. turbo
  4. frnech like me

pm me with yur email and the mod and etails of the cra and i’d be happy to see that renault haul ass. it would cool er thought if it was a R5 or a GTA, but I’m down with Fuego.

I may be interested as well.It all depends on if I have my new car or not.If it is the new one I won’t be in.You boys won’t want any eurotrash spoiling the party.

Ah but it is a GTA Fuego Max :finga:

I’ll come, as long as I don’t have to drive. Hell I’m not even sure my car will be able to drive by then (It more than likely will)

Steve you can ride with me… but you get the back seat, we need to find some hotties to ride shotgun LoL…

we should make this the next gumball :smiley: hahaha

If I can get the time off, I’d totally be up for it? Hondas allowed?

Sounds like a plan my friend. :E

As long as some other hottie shares the backseat with me. Close quarters. :anal

Hmmm, maybe we’ll have to let go of the Rocky Mountain Run next year and make this the summer road trip.

Who else would be up for hitting the D1GP in LA next December? Me and Christian are going next week to this year’s event, but we figured that some others might be down with taking a week off to head to LA in December. It’s a lot of driving, but on some damn fun roads! Having a group of cars is also much safer in case people break down.

What if you run of the road like i did in Oragon and total the car? :E

What if you run of the road like i did in Oragon and total your car? :E[/quote]
Well then you have someone to give you a ride.