Roadhouse closed

Four Roadhouse Grill restaurants in Buffalo area closed their doors late Tuesday night.
The closings follow the shuttering of Roadhouse Grill’s operations in Rochester and, on Monday, in Jackson, Miss.
Roadhouse Grill, which has operated in the Buffalo market since the late 1990s, had restaurants in Amherst, the Town of Tonawanda, Depew and Hamburg. Calls to the restaurants, as well as to the company’s corporate headquarters in Florida, went unanswered.
Roadhouse Grill’s menu featured everything from steaks, ribs and hamburgers to chicken dishes.

LOL, was just there yesterday.

Guess those $.99 Drafts don’t have too much of a profit margin.

son of a bitch

fuck

:tdown:

edit: n/m

shit, I should’ve gone to lunch with you guys.

NO MORE $0.99 DRAFTS - OMG, what is ZD gonna do for lunch?

damn!

Damnit! I love that place.

I went there today, well tried… channel 2 news wanted to interview me

i was just there yesterday…

edit: RIP $0.99 drafts :frowning:

oof.

fuck no… $1 drafts!!!

Nooooo :frowning:

boooooooo

poop :frowning:

ha i actually work there 2 days a week and was working there last night when this all happened. pretty sad but it was kind of cool sitting there till 3 in the morning drinking as much as we could for free, also the 2 neon signs i got to take and a shitload of steaks.

they didnt mention anything to you beforehand?

WTF ultradriver, myself, and a few peeps went last week the the one in Hamburg. Food was good and everything seemed great. Anyone know why they did this?

i was at the one in depew the other night, saw them packing the night after i thought it was a remodel since they are never really slow. I will miss them, the ribs were really fucking good.

Damnit. :picard:

Pumice will be pissed.