Robin Hood Rally

Has anyone ever heard of this? I’m down in Pomona, NY for work, staying at a holiday when all of a sudden a fuckin helicopter parks in the parking lot. Then today I go outside and theirs cameras everywhere and a bunch of exotic cars.

okkkkk then… lock 1

steal some

nah… dave singleton already called dibs

I didn’t say buy some

Yes, Don is in that “event” right now with the Ultima GTR. Just made a car swap with him this afternoon…

As I was walking out today I actually saw that guy next to his car. That thing looks crazy.

Don and I were talking about this whole shebang yesterday. Apparently the producer is a nut from NH and is somehow trying to pull off a ~$2 million productioin on a $250K budget. I guess he’s been hitting up some of the competitors for funding. Don said that one of his competitors wrote the guy a check for ~$300K on the spot to keep it going.

I Shawn Morris there with the massive and uberly baller Motion Dynamics rig??? Go talk to him, tell him Adam Hennessy says hello and I’m stopping up to his place soon.

:wow @ the Atom

http://www.robinhoodrally.com/productcart/pc/viewGallery.asp

Lolz, I’ll take his Stohr over his Atom

Well see if this ever makes it to post-prod, then you’ll get to drool over it on TV.

What channel is he shooting for a contract with?

I heard this was a bunch of clowns that wrecked half the entry list during the first event. True story?

Im so pissed I didn’t talk to these guys when i saw them at the bar

True story. Don didn’t even run the first event because the whole thing was shutdown due to some assclowns and general shenanigans

Yep true story.

Another one got emailed to me last week but it’s now password protected. A whole compilation of wrecks from the first event.

yeah what’s his face is avoiding a catastrophe at all costs but personally I thought it to be a lost cause form the get go.

Mixing Gumball 3000000000 type drivers and cars with unlimited TSD type backroad racing and it’s bound to end badly.

I was signed up and paid up, then read the dirt on the clown,withdrew, and it took some time to get my $ back! \ Sounded cool, at the time.

Holy cow NINE cars were totaled in the FIRST event alone in NH.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4382/interestingu.jpg

Seems to be a bunch of guys with more money than common sense…