Roc585 - CB350K'S(3 of them).

I’ve got 5 of these in my garage, trying to sell a few. I do not have titles for them, but a bill of sale should be enough since it’s pre 73. The first is a 72 SS, it’s got 1109 miles on it, which is like nothing at all for being 40 years old. Literally, nothing. This is the perfect cafe project. The bike turns over, but I haven’t tried to run it. I’m still searching for the key to it. This is the super sport model, so it does have a disc brake in the front and an updated gauge cluster(dummy lights are in the middle of the tach and speedo). This was stored with the carbs off and the intakes plugged, so I know the engines in good shape. The tank will need to be cleaned out, it does have some rust in it, but it is solid. I will have to get some pictures later but this is the ideal start for a cafe bike if someone is looking for one. We’re looking to get 1600 or best offer for it. If I do get it running, price may go up. Bikes all original, down to the tires from the factory.

Second/3rd are roller frames. One has a seized motor, the other has a motor, just not in the bike. I think they are both 71’s. The tanks for all of these are for the most part solid, just rusty inside.

I have bins upon bins of parts for these as well. I have the key for the 72ss, the other two do not have keys or ignitions.

I can text pictures as I don’t have any on this computer. My numbers 585-519-5042. Please text before 5pm and I can answer any questions. Looking to get 2200 OBO for all three.

I have another that may or may not be for sale. It’s actually a friends of mine that I was getting running for him. I’m waiting to hear back. That one is a 70 with 12k or so miles on it. No paper work either, he’s not sure where it is. This ones all there, not missing anything. It does run but it’s got some bad orings in the carbs that I’m working on replacing, so it’s running rough right now.

4cyl cb350’s are awesome bikes…

I wish these were fours. They’re twins.

Price change on the 72 ss twin. 900 obo. I have new points for it, a new petcock and some new gaskets for the carbs. Haven’t had a chance to get it running yet though.