Rochester Abondoned Subway Tunnel, pics post 60...

they’ll be some bums which is why it’s good to have a couple people with you… they’re not looking for trouble unless you harass them.

Interesting.

Goodleberg Cemetery is open until dusk (sunset) and then re-opens at 8am. Any individual or group that is found there after sunset will be charged with trespassing and subject to a fine of not less than $1,250.
The property surrounding the cemetery, is private property and anybody caught is likely to be arrested and charged.
In addition, the entire road has now been made a “no standing” tow-away zone. Any cars parked there will be towed away and impounded.rested.

so if it says the property surrounding the cemetery is private, does that mean the actual cemetery is public property?

If so, then just get dropped off and stay the whole night, as long as you’re on cemetery property (public) i dont think they could charge you for trespassing unless there’s huge signs saying that it is closed after dusk, which would be weird for a cemetery to have signs like that.

Can someone explain what goodleburg is?

how is it wierd for that? i live about a couple miles from this cemetary and trust me its not wierd.

a couple years ago some poeple were caught digging one of the graves to find out what really was buried.

its a cemetary for an abortion doctor who used to live there and performed these abortions in his own house. he then buried them next to his house and is said to be haunted now.

Have you ever watched Borrowed Hearts?

Oh…Go to the Petite Castles in Pendleton. It’s very…weird.

talk to dos if you want someplace scary to go lol. allthough this method works pretty well if you can convince them its a life and death situation or something bad is gonna happen ur chances of the 3 way increase dramatically. otherwise id say take them to a scary movie thats been out for awhile so theres not to many people and hit it in the theater, the risk of being caught also increases 3 way possibility

someone ring?

Interesting about the goodleburg story. Anyway people ride their dirtbikes through the subway in rochester all the time. If you go, take pics.

Goodleburg = lame - nothing hapepns
Roc. Subway tunnels = filled up not so cool any more.

might I suggest McFaddens Castle?

whats mcfaddens castle?

and what do you mean subway filled up?

ohhh http://www.flickr.com/photos/34562872@N00/2567072545/

NF175DC
Summit Mansion
Saint Vincent’s Female Orphan Asylum
Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church
Forest Lawn
and many other :snky: places

Description of those places?

This should really be every man’s daily mission. I thought it was actually.

goodleburg is lame. I have probably been there 10+ times and have never had any trouble with police or anybody for that matter. People live literally right across the street and they have been outside walking dogs and what not right by us and couldnt care less. Its imo a waste of time unless you go with 1 or 2 other ppl max and even then its nothing special.

Forest Lawn, is that the asylum in Buffalo?

I want to go on an adventure! :frowning: