Rochester Abondoned Subway Tunnel, pics post 60...

I went down there last summer with some friends and we actually ran into some kids who were “working” down there. We started to talk to them and they actaully gave us a “tour” of the subway. There is one area down there that has doors that block it off from the rest or the subway. Its all newer construction so if you been down there then you know what Im talking about. The kids told us that the newspaper used to use that part for storage and delivering mail to comercial buildings. After they abandoned that idea, they cleaned out their area and the doors are left open so you can walk through the subway from one end to the other. I guess its is now a common thing (2-3x per year) for local kids to carry generators down there and set up a rave type party. The kids were telling us that they bring in lights and a DJ and everything is run off of generators.

Not sure how much truth is behind it but it sounds cool. My only concern would be the CO levels with those generators going.

[quote=LayzieJR4;1012157]so we leave there then head over to pigmans and once again like every time ive ever went when we walked by the longer of the 2 tunnels a train goes by…cops busted that up fairly quickly

PIGMANS?

PIGMANS?

wtf mate/

Pigmans road. Name given to Holland Road in Angola because of a story behind it involving a character called Pigman who allegedly killed some kids. Probably bullshit, however the road holds another story too which i guess is true. Angola horror happened there. Train derailed and burned like 30+ people alive. The road is a connecter road between rt 5 and rt 20 i think. It has two train bridges that go across it that are suppose to be haunted. Been there about 5 times and only thing we experienced other then cops was some strange sounds and once a loud bang like something large was thrown off the bridge.