Rochester Resturaunts

Im going be heading out there in a week or so. Just wondering what kind of good chain resturaunts are out there like a Uno’s,Fridays,Bonefish,ect

i know we just got bonefish and Uno’s but what chains are out there that we dont have?

even anything nice on some water

Hoolihans

what kind of place is it?

Dinosaur BBQ

this place looks pretty bad ass

http://www.blackandbluesteakandcrab.com/

good call man…its a toss up now

there are 2 nice fine dining restaurants near the lake, Ballancas and Crescent Beach.

where in rochester will you be, I can meet up with you show you around etc. Or give you directions to places.

Like an upper scale fridays…food is excellent.

:bloated: Those two words do not go together.

What part of Rochester are you going to be in? What kind of food are you looking for?

I recommend the 64 ounce prime rib at Castaways in Webster.

Or the heart attack burger at Rohrbach’s in the city. (Big burger, lotsa cheese, bacon, and a fried egg.) Plus Rohrbach’s is a microbrewery.

Get a plate at Tahoe’s.

+1 for Dinosaur. Best BBQ I’ve had north of the Mason-Dixon line.

gotta have a garbage plate at tahoes. Mmmm Rohrbachs

McGregor’s has lots of beer and good eats too.

Tapas

black and blue, peter geiger steak house… both around 75 a person though

I seriously don’t get the nick tahoe’s facination.

Its just not good eating, sorry.

A garbage plate makes me shit my pants four minutes after eating half of one.

Fuck a chain, Tahou’s is the way to impress a lady…

ill be on rt.104 @ spencer speedway.

so far it looks like im going to get me some BBQ

Simply Crepe’s (nice dinner type place)
http://www.simplycrepes.com/

Sticky Lips ( BBQ joint, better than Dino imo)
http://www.stickylipsbbq.com/stickylips/main.html

Fuck Dino, its all hype

go to beale street, sticky lips if you want good BBQ

if you are there in the morning, or basically before 2ish go to charlie browns, best breakfast

Aw shit you’re in my old stomping grounds! Welcome to 315 land! You’re not in Rochester, you’re in Williamson. Out in the sticks way past Rochester. You’re about 2 miles east of where I grew up.

Orbakers. /thread

Go a bit farther down 104 past where it changes from 4 to 2 lanes. Orbakers will be on your left. It’s an old school drive in. Although these days you have to get out of your car to get your food. Go there for an awesome burger. Grab some ice cream when you’re done.

IIRC there’s a fairly new BBQ place across the street from it too, next to a min-golf and driving range place. I’ve never been there though.

Lemme see, what else is out there. There’s not really a whole lot of “well known” type of places out that way. Head north about 2 miles to Lake road (runs along the lake, duh), then go either direction. It’s a nice drive along the lake. If you go left you’ll come back to Webster/irondequoit bay and there’s some good stuff there. Castaways like I mentioned, bayside pub, don’s original or vic & irv’s for hot dogs, Hedges is a nice place near there. Or you could go right and find your way to Pultneyville/Sodus Point. In nice weather there’s always a bunch of bikes and cars cruising out there. Bunch of restaurants. But be aware, you are in the heart of mulletville.

A couple miles before you get to Spencer Speedway you’ll pass Charlie’s on your right. Decent place for burgers, sandwiches, anything deep fried. I grew up right behind it.

I’m not sure what your time frame is, but if you’re only there for a day I’d hit Orbakers for lunch since it’s only a couple miles away, then make the ~45 minute trip back to Rochester for the Dinosaur for dinner.