Rochester Resturaunts

Aw shit you’re in my old stomping grounds! Welcome to 315 land! You’re not in Rochester, you’re in Williamson. Out in the sticks way past Rochester. You’re about 2 miles east of where I grew up.

Orbakers. /thread

Go a bit farther down 104 past where it changes from 4 to 2 lanes. Orbakers will be on your left. It’s an old school drive in. Although these days you have to get out of your car to get your food. Go there for an awesome burger. Grab some ice cream when you’re done.

IIRC there’s a fairly new BBQ place across the street from it too, next to a min-golf and driving range place. I’ve never been there though.

Lemme see, what else is out there. There’s not really a whole lot of “well known” type of places out that way. Head north about 2 miles to Lake road (runs along the lake, duh), then go either direction. It’s a nice drive along the lake. If you go left you’ll come back to Webster/irondequoit bay and there’s some good stuff there. Castaways like I mentioned, bayside pub, don’s original or vic & irv’s for hot dogs, Hedges is a nice place near there. Or you could go right and find your way to Pultneyville/Sodus Point. In nice weather there’s always a bunch of bikes and cars cruising out there. Bunch of restaurants. But be aware, you are in the heart of mulletville.

A couple miles before you get to Spencer Speedway you’ll pass Charlie’s on your right. Decent place for burgers, sandwiches, anything deep fried. I grew up right behind it.

I’m not sure what your time frame is, but if you’re only there for a day I’d hit Orbakers for lunch since it’s only a couple miles away, then make the ~45 minute trip back to Rochester for the Dinosaur for dinner.