Rocky's Pizza Review - WINGS OMG!!

lol i need to be one of those!!!

Man, just a piggyback on this thread.I thought you would do a 2nd aND give some details of said fingers.
D

You want details ?

ALL FOOD = AWESOME!

D,

Did you get the room in back cleared out ? I assume that is what needs to be painted ?

I was a little busy Socializing with a large harley-type gentleman and his girl most of the night.
D

Quoted for truth:bump: !!!

If you clear the room, I’ll come by and do some painting…

butch can take down that walk in, that thing is nasty!!!

It’s already gone.

nice!

ill take a sausage, cap, hot ham, and salami sub please!!!

Leaving for another 12hr + day.thank God it’s mostly socializing

This would’ve been amazing when I worked at APP. Ill stop by next time I’m on the Island though. If the food is really quality, you shouldn’t have any problems tearing it up in sales.

Sweet. I just looked up where exactly this place is. I was starting to think it used to be Jalapeno Loco (which was awesome until it shut down because the food was so authentic it was cooked by illegals) but it’s actually closer. Less than 10 minutes from Praxair. I know where I’ll be going to lunch next week. You got a chicken wing/finger pizza?

yeah its only like 8 minutes from praxair.

when your ready, we need to organize an NYSPEED lunch meet… everyone can pre reg, and you just cook up a ton of shit :tup:

^You driving a purple Z?

I can’t believe nobody’s asked the most important question: liquor license? Can I come have pizza, wings, and beer? :beer2:

Dammit this thread has me hungry.

this isnt yings

And thank God for that.

BUTCHHHH BRING ME SOME YUMMY PIZZZZZZZAAA