šŸ¤£ Adios POS GTO v.about fucking time

i wouldnt mind owning a new GTO. but i drive a grand am soā€¦

very true

I donā€™t get the hatred of the GTO. Iā€™ve driven an 04 and an 05 and think theyā€™re pretty nice. They wouldā€™ve done better just to leave the Holden bumpers on it, but other than that itā€™s plain, but clean. No freaking moldings like Grand Ams. The GTO is a great daily driver, and Iā€™d take it in a heartbeat over an F-body. I donā€™t think theyā€™re really aimed at the same market.

:finger:

They are not all bad especially the ls2 cars

they are cool, but i just dont see the point of them. what IS the market?? how are you gonna drop the T/A and then fill the void w/ a VERY conservatively styled car w/ a badass engine but heavier than the T/A? why? the GTO had little or no styling cues that went back to the previous years and as far as iā€™m conserned it didnā€™t really upgrade on the T/As in performance, just on refinement. i dunno, GM just fucked up w/ that car. if they r gonna have a car in the market that the T/A was in, then make it a better performer and keep the styling agressive. if they want a smooth sportscar, that has a fast engine but is refined, then dont use the name from a fucking muscle car for itā€¦doesnt make sense.

oh, by the way Bowtie i was just dickin aroundā€¦i havent talked shit in awhile so that was a good opportunity :slight_smile:

:beer:

based on the gtos styling you would think it was aimed for the corvette crowd (50+)

you better be ready :burnout:

boy u best be ready!

damnit, am i gonna have the slowest black fbody??? :embarassd

put quik in it!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"The Pontiac GTO lives! It will be replaced in late 2008 by an all-new model underpinned by General Motorsā€™ latest rear-wheel-drive Zeta platform, with a strong likelihood of it being built on the same production line as the Chevrolet Camaro in North America.

Thatā€™s the message from General Motors vice president for global product development, Bob Lutz, at this weekā€™s Geneva motor show."

full story here: http://impalassforum.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=019461

I heard about this on other forum, sux for GM and shiby boys :kekegay:

i dont know i might be right next to you. (if truck sells)

hmm back in the scene already? lolā€¦what u gettin?

when i get all my parts on i think mine will be solidā€¦but nothing spectacular.

hopefully a 99Z most mods already done. IM me flyinglow57 if really interested hopein for 12.6 or so this year.

after reading the whitey thread with him in his undiesā€¦ i thought it said get all my PANTS onā€¦ gawd im dis functional.

if quik was driving it it would run a 11.8