Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona

Did anyone here watch the race this weekend ?

I was happy to see Mazda back on top of the GT series …at Daytona anyway. I wonder if Nissan will ever get back into a racing series…anyway i thought it was a good race to watch and why Speed has no HD is beyond me but at least FOX was 2 hours of HD haha

I was so happy to see mazda win!

Nissan Motorsports no longer exists, at least for 2008, so there will be no Nissan support for GT. Also I think Tommy Constantine racing or whatever stopped the 350z GT/playboy effort they were pushing so it looks like we just have to keep rooting for mazda.

It’s also awesome cause those speedsource guys are so grassroots like the engine builder as one of the drivers? haha thats so awesome

Great race. Totally amazing drive by the Speedsource team. Props go out to the Ganassi team too for taking the win for a 3rd straight year.

Speed in HD -should- be coming this year.

Yeah, great race this weekend. I just got back a couple hours ago. We left right after and drove straight through… tired and smelly.

Sorting through pics now, met some cool people too.

Anyone know who’s re-broadcasting and when? The crappy thing with being there is missing the comentary.

$800 trackside camping spot ftw!

Max Papis wouldn’t let me kiss him on the cheek… hahaa.

Taken from atop our motor home

We cool like dat…

fuckn awesome

im jealous