a damn good looking Mazda rx-8

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/littleboo85/MeanMazda.jpglooks a lot meaner then it did!

lol what is your obsession with team sahlen?

only my dad drives for them sponcers them and i get free pit access that is all.
p.s. sorry i put this in the wrong spot.

ooh worrd lol

So what happened to the Vettes? or is this for ST in Grand Am?

2 vettes and so far 1 mazda might add a second one.

I want in! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool shit! :tup:

Nice. What track is that at?

your pretty lucky to have your dad that races/sponsors teams like that. I got into karting by myself with my parents knowing nothing (and still don’t lol) about racing. If only my parents would of been into racing maybe they would of helped me out more, nothing beats going to a national race trying to scale a kart by yourself lol.

daytona. i know that i am lucky s.o.b. my dad feel in love with racing in the hayday of f1 at the glen. when i was a kid evey year we would go to the glen. we stoped going when i was like 7 i want to say, but every sunday after chruch was race day. then my dad got back into it beacuse he was getting something done at stuben glass co. he gave tix to the bills game to the lady that he was going though there. we where down in fla. when the game was happening then my dad came find out that the person in the sweet that he gave tickets was a sales person at the glen and that was how we got involed with the six hour race. then we sponcered the food tent that the series has, at this time my dad was doing schools at mid-ohio and the glen, the people of the series knew that my dad was very intrested in race and asked him when he was going to start. he was told the nonnamakers where a rent a ride team and that is how he started to race internationaly, canada and mexico.

I love stories like this, it’s like an ironic accident but it turns out pretty badass

it works for me. that is for sure, if you are ever at a race that grand-am is at then don’t be shy and stop by the trailer. that is for the six hour race at the glen. also we will be at lime rock and this year there is a race in new jersey.

i saw these cars at Mid Ohio, good times. those rx-8s are loud as hell

the loud ones are the rolex cars that is just a st car no stright exust

they are still loud, the rolex cars sounded like F1 cars, they where nuts out there.

the trany went on the rx-8, then one of the corvette had a fire and the other one had a wreak on the track so an expencive weekend

your spelling is making my head hurt!

jesus i just wanted to say the same thing. i’ve never struggled so much to read someone’s typing before.

nice cars though, looks like it’d be a blast.

ieatpaint i think it is just the pant that you eat that make your head hurt. sorry i am trying to keep my spell correct but it is not working, i guess.

There’s no such thing as a good looking RX-8.

IBTL for false claims.