Opinions on this car?

thanks Miss Cleo

compared to mustang or an infiniti… :hsugh:

well owning a 13k Rio really does level set your excellence with automotive appraisals. :booty:

figure with the package installed it would have stickered for around 40,500 or 41k?

Sorry I didn’t see this Jeff… I haven’t been spending as much time online.

It seems that you’re past the 135i… I would say that given what i read, that’s a great thing. The OEM tires are absolute garbage… to date, i’ve owned it a year and a few months and broke 2 OEM wheels, bent 1 other and have gone through 6 tires… luckily I have a replacement warranty for tires, but the last set of replacement rears was about $1050.00 out the door(OEM Runflats at 255/35/18). Recently I had a bulb go in the rear LED style parking light… turned out not to be the bulb, but rather the wiring for it and it seems that many others have similar issues which have all resulted in a week at the dealer and a new taillight… so there is a potential recall. The maintenance costs are astronomical, so if that plays a role in your decision, call and ask how much some of the more ‘basic’ items cost. Yes if you buy new you get 4 years 60k mile service? They are good in that they give you loaner cars, pick yours up and deliver it… but in the end it’s a PITA.

The car is a great car to drive and is AWESOME with programming… I have a friend with downpipes and the same ECU as me running 12.2’s at 116mph. Again, the tires are garbage and at 60MPH if i drop it into 3rd and hit the gas on the highway, i will leave two slightly dark strips for at least 20 ft… run flat tires are like marble lined with hoosier treadwear rubber… they will lay tire marks just making a turn and shifting from 2nd to 3rd without being an idiot.

Daily driving would be awesome, however the car is incredibly small…not small and stupid like a z4 or miata or something, but the rear seat is pretty much unusable. The truck space is on par, my golf clubs fit with tons of room to spare.

the car is the same N54 engine as in the 335, a 3.0l Twin turbo 6 cyl. Gas mileage is around 20mpg with the ECU… lighter than the 335i and kills the 335xi due to weight and awd vs. rwd.

If you are going to get a daily and actually rely on it… and like to drive, then I wouldn’t get a 135… I end up driving my S4 5 times over my 135… rain, snow, mud, etc no issue in the Audi… really really ugly in the 135. If i had the BMW at the haunted house in south park last saturday we would still b e spinning trying to get home… the audi just needed a quick rinse off to get the mud off the flaps, doors, trunk, roof, and windows :wink: haha.

People say it’s ugly and girly, but in the end they are driving much shittier cars… and beyond that, probably just trying to call me out in some very insignificant way. a car is more about how it drives and feels than looks. I can’t say that I LOVE the 135’s appearance… but i do love to DRIVE the car.

If you want, you are more than welcome to check it out next time i drive down to the garage… i’m still not that far from your house and drive it around until there is snow on the ground.