roll cage winter specials starting

yep, i might as well get started on winter pricing for cages and roll bars, normally 100$ a point they will now be 75$ a point, that includes everthing down to the cromoly seemless tubing(1-3/4")… BUT< I DON’T DEW LOTS OF INTERIOR WORK, i will do a little if needed but i am not redesigning your rear seat or something… 724-737-5088

like these

Have you ever done a 4 pt bar with a removable harness bar similar to the autopower street-sport units?

i have done ffew 4 pt bars, but i’m not to sure about the harness bar, i could make anything you want… i have made ALOT of street cages with removable door bars.

OK i got a good line on some hoops, so if anyone wants a good deal on roll bars i will be installing 6 point bars for 450$ this is a limited thing, i need to know make and model of your car before you come… and you can choose if you want 2 door bars or 2 down bars from the hoop…

can you do SCCA spec cages?

sure, but it would have to be in mild steel, and trust me the scca isnt that perticular about cages, my uncle runs scca events and he does his own cages and he stick welds everything, one year he rolled his car coming out of the pits on the tire pile some how, he barrel rolled it about 3 times, and his mild steel stick welded cage held great.:kekegay:

no but i can do it…

What about nascar bars and camera mounts! This is all for a 91’ Integra!

sure, the camera mounts are no problem i sell a removable mount that you can move from bar to bar for 40$, it seems to be the best deal because you can change angles in minutes… as far as the “nascar bars” i can build it if you wanna pay for it… If you plan on going this crazy on a cage don’t plan on haveing much usable interior, the best way to have triple door bars is to gut the door, at least the panel and arm rest…

Im sorry for not being clear about, this car is track only, already mostly gutted, and isnt road legal any more! -Roger

cool, that makes both of our lives easier… just get it down here whenever you are ready