Get Caged at PMP - New Fox body pics!

A BIG thanks to our customers who are keeping us very busy!

One of many services we offer is Chassis and Suspension work.
We are now a Strange Engineering Master Distributor, and we can offer discounted pricing on anything in the Strange catalog.

We also build custom Rollcages, and here is ChrisH’s car getting ready for some summer fun.

Custom bent DOM tubing

closely follows interior contours

slight bend around door handle for maximum room

We are currently bending 3 custom cages including one for a mustang foxbody. Stop down for a peek or give us a call. :slight_smile:

PM Performance
108 Sawyer
Tonawanda, NY 14150
553-8445 —Paul
909-1184—Mark

Nice :tup:

Nice work :tup:

I am definitely going to come down next week to check out the fox bod cage, and to see how Steve’s piece is lookin :smiley: Keep up the great work guys! :tup:

looks even better in person :tup:

Looks pretty good for a drag cage, is that mainly what you guys do or ?

Chris only requested an 8 point bar for right now, so what you see is good until 9.99 in the 1/4. Since I dont think that will be a problem, it was built with upgrading to a 10 point cage in the future in mind. Also, we prefer to only use DOM roll cage tubing, as the ERW tubing found in most kits is not as strong. 6"x6" plates were molded to the floor as mounting points for the cage, the rear down bars are kept wide and mounted above the rear suspension, and the small cross bars off the main hoop increase side to side stability.

We made the seatbelt tabs, clearanced the wheelwells for the larger tires, installed the new steering wheel and will be mounting up the new seats. Ofcourse the engine work is just as interesting, but I’ll let him make you find out what it has :wink:

The mustang cage we are doing will have swingouts on both sides, and one of the fbody 10pt cages may have a passenger side swingout, but all of the cars getting bars/cages will be regular street drivers.

Any engine builds, fabrication, conversions etc that you have in mind, we want to do :headbang:

Nice work!!

that top bar looks really close to the driver’s head… could be the angle tho:

The seat is just resting against the cage, the mounts that will move it forward arent installed yet. It is impossible for Chris to hit his head on the bar, & it still meets spec for how close it needs to be

Do you also do harness bars?

nice work guys :tup:

ah, ok, that makes sense. what’s the required distance?

Everything turned out awesome! Mark and Paul did a great job putting this all together. I would definately recommend PMP for any custom fabrication. :headbang:

People should make note that Chris had special requirements for his cage. He wanted to maintain all of the interior trim pieces ie:door panels, speakers, covers, etc… Notice on the last pic how the down bar has a specific bend in it to clear the factory door panel. I’m pretty sure the bolt-in “kits” you buy from a magazine won’t be as tolerant…

yes they do

With his head back against the seat, his helmet should be within 6 inches of the main hoop.

As it is, his helmet will be within 6 inches, but his head cant hit the bar. The padding still needs to be added too, but the paint is pretty fresh :tspry:

yep, no problem

excellent work guys :tup: :smiley: glad to see everything is moving along good for you!

Looking for help in the summer?!

wow
looks really good:D