Next year: cages. Who's running them?

I hear a lot of talk about people stepping up and running cages in their drift/grip cars for next year. Is this true?

Organized tandems? Dmcc? cages for everyone? fuck yeah.

Predicting a reasonable budget, what would you be looking for?

I’ll be running a 4 point + rear x + harness bar+ removable door bars in my vert.

I know keez and peter are planning it.

i know both chris and myself are getting them

my car is stripped and awaiting shop to have time

i think jesse shood cage his car

doo it

im gonna see if i can come up with the funds for one also

already PM’ed ~ im down

Peter, what are the specs on your cage?

I’m assuming to DMCC specs.

Jesse wants to swap shells…so I dunno if he’ll be caging the hatch.

Ya i know I’m all so new to this drifting and really won’t be in any sorta pro competition but i have an 8 point cage sitting in my shop right now awaiting enough time for me to install it in my 93 coupe.

Cage seems like a safe and fun way to not get seriously hurt.

anyone on here do custom cages? i plan on doing rb`d dd/drift so im looking for a 10point in front of dash cage maybe even front end cage maybe a group buy?

8 or 10 point most likely 12 point cuz im nuts

may be doing the front end aswell

Does UAC still have the tools to make them?

I’ll be looking at getting one made up for S14, 6 or 8 through dash w/ X, possibly through firewall.

I would love a simple 6 point in my car with a harness bar

Not advertising… but BLOGBLOGBLOG

December IS cagemania.

Special prices for SON members.

I know a couple members on here are doing full cages. Ryan (vdub) is doing an 8 point through-dash, k.beaty is doing a 4 point, 240sx is doing a 4 point + door bars… etc. etc.

hey man pm me with prices on
1990 hatch
8 point w/harness,w or w/o x
and 10 point threw fire wall

i understand they would be rough prices but i saw your 4 point with harness and x they where good just not enough metal for me lol but im looking for january time so if you can do a decent price around then ill be in contact just pm me

Ineed cageee for my 180. someones gotto do it.

marky

send me a quotation as well

maybe we`ll look somewhat professional now with cages lol maybe not me but part of the users

Puttin some bash bars on that bitch?

you know it

Pm price on 8 pt with door bars for 180

One thing I’m really excited about is designing removable door bars.

My cage is pretty simple, because my car will be still a street car… so what I wanted to do is to make the door bars pop in and out quickly and easily… so that I can just pop them in when I need them.

I’ll have pics of this soon.