Roller Hockey Wed nights @ Pepsi Center 8-10

Good deal Jack!

and i’m all for a Ball because i dont have my pads anymore… and because i like it better for non-serious games.:slight_smile:

Is it too late to join?

If not I want in.

And I would vote for a ball.

PM With -

E-mail and phone.

Everyone who sent me a PM w/ e-mail and phone should have gotten an e-mail this morning to confirm your attendence for Wednesday night. If you did not get an e-mail please let me know

pm’d you jack

beyond in for this week

awesome guys

should be a good turn out!

poose… i AIMd you, but you can def come…

16 guys and climbing. If anyone else is interested please let me know ASAP.

Tom - You are not on the list yet, please give me your info.

:bump:

jack im gonna call you in a little bit

if that was you that called, I was in a meeting. Please try again.

why can’t you just call him back?

When I opened the phone maria was the last one on it. Why don’t you do your job and get back under my desk.

wait wtf, this is with a ball still?? puck is totally the way to go ball is for homofaggors :frowning:

we will see about the “new” turn out. If a puck is what the people want… a puck is what they will get.

ive only been to the pepsi center like once. where do i go when i get in there for tonight?

good times! Sorry I didn’t introduce myself to the players on the other team… I was # 13

good times for sure, we were on the same team for once haha

yea, pretty good turnout. would be sweet if more guys come in the upcoming weeks. i was pretty damn tired

very tiring for the guys who are used to skating at mil-sher… the pre-school rink.

we have room for probably 4 more guys.

sorry guys i suck :frowning:

was my girlfriends dads birthday i forgot, i will be there next week though :tup: :tup:

edit: i hated playing at mil-sher, one time it was raining there and the place flood so bad that my hockey bag was floating in the bench :stuck_out_tongue: