rollin' w/ the top down...

i have them you tard

someone get this 240 off my hands, i got a new car i wanna drag home.

:rofl:

Then the only reason I can imagine you hating them is if yours leak.

hell yeah, i need to unload 2 cars–out of room. new car is older than our oldest member, has 8 sparkplugs, but 6 carbs :slight_smile:

lemmie think the last time ive had the car in the rain.

i hate them because they weaken the structure of the car.

Once you do it a few times, you’ll probably be hooked. I always liked taking the doors off the CJ. On a nice spring day, it’s fun to rock the hard-top, no doors.

SFC’s.

sub frame connectors wont do shit. if your a convertible, you flex. coupe is 95% of the time sturdier. exception is when a car is designed as a convertible 1st, liek corvette did on the c5.

i love my t-tops 2.people would tell me to screw t-tops just get a hardtop when i was looking for a fbucket but its just not the same.im glad i picked the forumla.deffinetly nice going downtown or southside with some buddies with the t’s out.

have those too

Rollin’…in my 5.0

I’ve had the top off and doors off on the wrangler almost everyday, it is a hell of a feeling

being openly gay?

pretty much, I mean doesn’t every VW driver do the same?

I think the coupe is still a stiffer chassis on the vettes. It’s just that the convertible isn’t as bad as usual.

I got a convertible for sale. Not some kind of hot rod or anything; 1994 Chrysler LeBaron. Cool to have the top down at night; I’ll miss that.

Like to get $3000 for it

if i had a jeep, doors and roof would be off it all the time in summer. nothing beats the air blowing up your short legs onto your balls at 60 mph, lol.

:rofl: :rofl:

you have a point