Ron Paul MONEY BOMB TODAY v. MLK Day

Your an idiot :rofl:

shouldnā€™t you be east bound and down?

Loaded up and truckingā€¦straight over to his website to drop $100 into his campaign coffers, that is.

:bowdown:

well done my friend! Another Pittspeed patriot.

I figured with as much pumping-up weā€™re doing for him hereā€¦Iā€™d be a chump if I didnā€™t help his cause somehow!

lol. Either way, know that itā€™s appreciated by more than just Dr. Paul.

now over 3,800 1st time donors! :bowdown:

Haha, what the hell, I tossed him another $50.00. Broke up with the girlfriend anyways, no more fucking Olive Garden for me.

I just might vote for good old Ronny boy. Iā€™m no where near as optimistic as brown star here is though. I donā€™t think heā€™ll win. Iā€™m pretty sure what heā€™ll do is pull allot of the republican vote away from the nominee. Making either Obama, or Hillary win. Republicans will continue loosing because their base is going to be very devided. Its going to get allot worse before it gets any better. Then hopefull Regan will rise from the grave and make it all better again.

I appriciate how much concern you all have for the presidentual election but a little more attention needs to be paid locally. Why donā€™t we take Pittsburgh back. Then the whole state. Lets get off the federal teet. Reform the way we do things so that we donā€™t have to conform to federal persuasions to keep getting federal funds. Port Athority should be a self sustaining entity. I love the concern. Now lets get practical.

Youā€™re overlooking the fact that he could pull just as much from the democrats. If the choice is Hillary or Oā€™bama, there will be a LOT of democrats that will be disenfranchised. So their options will be a war-mongering, economy-raping mainstream candidate or the anti-war, economically sound, straight talking Constitutionalist Dr. Paul.

ill take my chanes with the Bar. beer never lets me down!

This one isnā€™t nearly as big as the last one. The whole tea-party thing got me a lot more stoked than MLK. Plus I had more money in the bank back then.

I guess I should throw some money in the ring/hat again anyway.

it didnt need to be as big, IMHO. Just a nice little cash injection going into Super Tuesday. The cool number is the 4,200 1st time donors. Heā€™ll most likely clear 2 million for the day, which is more than Huckabee has brought in so far this year. Heā€™s got to do something to get himself back in the news cycle though. :hs:

he should deliver more babies for free

Iā€™ll bet anyone here 150 dollars that Ron Paul does not win. Any takers?

Iā€™ll do you one better.

$500 says the winner of the 08 Presidential Election is a CFR member.

$1,000 who ever is elected wonā€™t be in office until 2009 :eek:

That is hardly ā€œone betterā€. My previous offer stands, $150 that says Ron Paul is NOT the next presdient of the USA. I will up that bet to $500 if youā€™re feeling frisky.

I will add $100 to this. just for the sake of pissing off Darkstar.

sorry iā€™m not gonna give $100 for thisā€¦ iā€™d rather donate $100 to the troops so they get the right stuff or to some little kid so he can play little league or something WORTH IT.