Ron Paul MONEY BOMB TODAY v. MLK Day

Please, everyone donate whatever you can afford. I just donated $100. Another big fundraising day will not only show him and the country that we are hunkering down for fight, but it will get his name back in the news cycle before the all important FL primary and Super Tuesday!

www.ronpaul2008.com

Nice little video of Tim Russert admitting that Ron Paul = FTW

bump for freedom and liberty

Already over half a million dollars and it’s not even 8am on the east coast. Also, over 1,300 first time donors! The REVOLUTION is growing!!!

just cracked 600,000!

now almost 750,000 in 45 min! :bowdown:

C’mon people let’s make this a record day for Dr. Paul!

Just donated $50.00.

:bowdown:

nearing $1 million for the day. Other interesting statistic: over 2,800 new donors so far!

Now… you do know that I do :love: teh Darkstar and everything… but I just dont understand how you think he is going to win… it just seems that he never gets any time on the news, etc… I dont follow this stuff that much, so excuse my ignorance… just wondering tho.

You have to understand that there are 6 other people running for the Republican nomination right now. Only one of them will get it. Say Romney gets it. Now all of the McCain/Huckabee/Thompson/Guiliani supporters have to find someone else to support. If they hate Romney, and cant vote for Hillary or O’Bama… then they will have Ron Paul as a 3rd choice. If he wins this election if will be as an independent. This whole republican nomination thing is just a springboard for his independent run.

He polls very high among independents… He got over 65% of the independent vote in Nevada… Plus he could steal a lot of votes from the Democrats. A lot of people won’t want to vote for Hillary or O’bama depending on which one wins. He just has to steal a little from the Dems, a little from the republicans and nail the independent vote. If he’s already getting an average of 10% of the Republican vote, thats actually looking really good for him in an independent run. Don’t let the media and the poll numbers fool you.

:love:

Now crack open that wallet, bitch!

See… you make so much sense… DARKSTAR FOR PRESIDENT… then ill crack open that wallet!!

Note to everyone: The average donation size is under $100. If you can only give $25 or $50, this is where he is making his bread and butter. Please donate for the cause of freedom!

We’d have to get a smoke eater installed in the oval office!!! :eek3:

:rofl:

got a few extra bucks wasting in your PayPal account? Ron Paul2008 is set up to accept paypal donations! Loose change for Liberty!!!

just donated another $50! C’mon people. You’d drop $50-100 to hit the bars up for a night. Wouldn’t you spend the same to protect your freedom and liberty?

http://www.wtfhost.com//files/271/RP2008.JPG

:rofl: at losing $150 bucks.

money well spent to me, my friend.

But it’s ok. I’ll stand up for your freedom while I stand up for my own.

x2 to the best scam there is.

Politicians got enough money, they don’t need to take any more from the American people.

you do realize donations made to campaigns can only be used for campaigning, right? it’s not like he can buy himself a Ferarri with the money… :ugh:

some fucking scam indeed, idiot.

Then keep donating, see how it works out for Mr. Paul

Maybe he can send it back to you after he loses?

:rofl:

even if he doesn’t win, the movement that has formed and the massive support for a Libertarian candidate such as himself is unprecedented. It’s an investment and I hope is will pay off. Perhaps you should become involved in your future instead of being a faggot on the internet?