Roomate needed....

I just found out yesterday that my replacement roomate for Akvile is also moving…only out of the country so…that leaves my apartment pretty empty. The apartment will be open July 1st…it is a nice little place…super inexpensive. rent is $237.50 which includes wireless and basic cable…utilities in the summer are about $30 bucks total…winter about $5o…so you can see why I don’t want to let this apartment get away. It is located right off Walden. 3 minutes from the 90 and 3 minutes from the 33…nice neighborhood…I have lived here for 2 years and love it. If anyone is interested please PM me…or if you have any other questions post up…thanks :slight_smile: Andrea

damn… that is cheep :tup:

wish I wasnt commited to a lease… paying 800+ (between cable/rent/internet) a month is starting to get REAL old

wow thats actually really cheap :tup:

The cubby hole is super nice and close to everything :slight_smile:

Holy cheapness. :tup:

i heart the cubbyhole

oooo00o0o0o0o0o0o0oh me me me me me me … just kidding.

Actaully just out of curiousity, how big is the room? And are people allowed to work on their cars there/can they have 2 cars?

well you have to park in the street but can have as many cars as you want…the street is pretty quiet…I have done some work on my car there but i wouldn’t totally recommand it.

I’m sure somebody will jump on this, its a nice place :slight_smile:

put me in for a maybe. depends on how things go with a friend of mine (we’re also looking for apartments, but I don’t wanna leave him hangin’)

maybe i will rent it, so i have a place to stay when my wife’s b/f is over; or when i get kicked out…

for reason’s like that ^^^, I place myself at the bottom of the list. that’s sad and funny at the same time.

Maybe I should rent it since every time I go back up to buffalo I’m sleeping there anyway…

hmmm key question…are you hot? lmfao j/k. I would be all over that shizzle but I’m goin in for surgury sooo…gotta save save save. And nothing is chieper than living at home for free lol.

lisa is moving out of the country?

:lol: Dan…

Stealtth: Yeah Lisa just got accepted to a grad school in London…

I will try and post up measurements of the bedroom a little later for those of you who are interested…I don’t smoke anything…don’t party here because there isn’t much room for that and the landlord lives downstairs so…I might have a few friends over on the weekends but nothing too big…any other questions?

damnit lol I have been wanting to move out for a while too. You had to pick a bad time to look for a roomie on purpose didint you.

yeah, the place smells too much like sex when he is over…

When can I move in? :wink: