Roommate needed for house share

I have a 1500 sq ft ranch with attached two stall heated garage. Three bedroom, two full baths, large bedrooms & closets, Rec room, fully furnished, patio, large paved drive way with on street parking available to, heat, hot water, central air, RR internet access, fireplace, washer & drier, elec, water & sewer all included. House is located on a culdesac!!! No traffic here… :thumbup We can discuess the cable package that works for us and split the costs. I do not have pets. Garage stall & openner available for tennant.

Your room can be furnished or unfurnished. Thats upto you. The room is a 12x12 plus a large closet with sliding door. It will have a brand new matress & box spring. House is clean with new carpet & paint. Attic storage available.

Often work long hours and travel alot. I have no issue with entertaining guests.

Security deposit neg. Flexable lease plans. 6 months or 12 months

Convieniently located. Short drive to all areas of interest in the capital region. 20 min or less to Colonie/Albany, Troy, Schenectady, Guilderland, Saratoga and Malta. Close to some of the best eateries, shops and stores.

Without garage price is: $650

With heated garage stall: $725

This is a great price for Clifton Park with all these amenities.

Available November 15th or Dec 1st

PM me if interested, can arrange a showing. Or feel free to call me @ 518-281-9366 and leave a voicemail to arrange a showing. My name is Kris. I will return your phone call. House is located off exit 8 in a development. The house is close to riverview park & bike path.

Tennant must be clean, responsible and able to hold down employment. References a plus!

Thanks for reading

Kris

Do you also live in the house? Or are you renting the whole thing out for 725 ?

I see it says roommate needed in the title

but nothing about whoever would be rooming with.

well Id think he’s the one that needs a roomate to share the house because thats kinda what the title implies

How are you with snakes outside their enclosures?

the one eyed variety?

Uh, the rattling variety. Pretty sick PJB.

well you never know with some people. People like that Ryan Kramer guy.

Just me living here. My house. Snakes are cool. But I don’t know about poisonous. lol Boa’s are alright.

I have always had a Saltwater Aquarium/reef.

Garage also equiped with tools, 220 VAC for welding or tools, band saw, bench grinder, hydraulic jack and stands, air compressor & air tools, lighting. Just put everything back where u found it. lol

That’s a damn good price for the location.

If I could find a job that paid that type of $ to spare every month, I’d move in. lol

I also ski & snowboard! I bust my ass in the winter and am rarely home. Summer’s I am on the water and never home. lol Its a Win/Win.

Zim

Is your name kris or zim ? haha

Kris Zimmerman. Lol.

I told you man, 150 a month. I’m in! :wink:

Now you gone and did it… Blew my Cover! lol

Bump… I’ll post this on Craigslist soon.

Zim

Bump! If anyone knows of anyone pass the word.

Thanks

tdi logic wants in

Can I make meth in the garage?

You can try! I don’t think you will live long. lol As soon as the garage heater fires! Kaboom!..

Still avail, eh?