Rota SVN-R

I was checking out these rims since i think i can afford them. I just wanted some feedback on what you guys think. They come in different finishes but i really like the gloss black and royal hyper bronze, maybe even the royal hyper black on my black kouki. But this is my first time buying rims so i dont really know much about offsets and all.

These are 18x10 on a z:

http://www.wheeldude.com/gallery2/d/93035-1/rota_svn_r_on_z_0018.jpg

Lmk what you guys think

Shawn

IMHO
I never really liked those.

knock off enkies? lol

I like them.

re30 knockoffs, I can hardly see a single difference lol

They look nice on the Z though.

go for it, i like them. as long as the fitment is good, should look nice

they look ok i guess. its missing something tho but i dont know what

not bad looking on a z. If they have some rad size then yes…otherwise not sure on a s14. save up and buy some dish. imo

These seem like a rim design that will look different depending on your sidewall.

I feel like because the tires on the Z are pretty square the rims looks decent, however If they were to be stretched it would look odd.

50/50 in my opinion.

they look alright with a slight stretch, the subaru guys have to run some to get them to fit.
well this looks like more than a slight stretch, but i love em

http://www.wheeldude.com/wdg/ul/index.php/800/800/gallery/6185_1.JPG

on rota’s site i can only see these:

18 x 8.5 5 x 114.3 +30
18 x 8.5 5 x 114.3 +45
18 x 8.5 5 x 114.3 +48
18 x 9 5 x 114.3 +48
18 x 9 5 x 114.3 +35
18 x 9 5 x 114.3 +30

The z has 18x10 not sure of the offset though. i could save up but i just dont feel right dishing out a few g’s for rims. Although i do like the VS-KF. on the other hand i think these would be bomb with a chrome lip too. if i do get them down the road i might paint the lip red or something lol try it out.

try wheeldude.com hes got a ton more sizes.

Ye alot of EVO’s have them too, i was checking out there forums. and the z has 18x9 +20, 18x10 +20

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

ye i just emailed him right now to see if he can set something up for a s14. ill let you guys know what he says. He also said if you can get 4+ ppl to buy i can cusomize a colour setup too.

the largest size is 18x10+20

ye he said they made that specifically for the 350z.

make sure what ever size you get they clear z32 brakes if you have or plan to get

yea i still gotta look into the offset and shit and check out that calculator, im not so good with this stuff, its my first time buying rims. but yea i got z32 calipers up front right now.

Yea they’re not bad stretched I guess.

i thought i’d photoshop to see how these might look. first one i really messed it up, size, lighting etc. other ones are ok. hard finding good angled photos!!!

Linea’s:

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae251/jeeta_s/240sxrimsLineaCorseLemans.jpg

rota svn-R

If slammed I think the full bronze would look really good.