Rotoblock - New Engine Design

The same things were said about the piston engine and turbo chargers and superchargers and fuel injection. It’s not overcomplicated its just a different way to solve the same problem.

and that coates valvetrain is actually not really complicated, less complicated in fact than the push rod design

I like it. I’m not sure where it’ll be used… but then again, when the Wenkel was introduced, I’m sure a lot of people questioned its usefulness then too.

I’m sure the design itself could be tinkered with, but I’m honestly surprised that yet another internal combustion engine was invented.

Definite good shit.

rotoblock = way overcomplicated but it does use each of its pistons on the up AND down strokes

Coatse= a very nice valvetrain design that combines the cams and the valves in one unit

ox2= quite cool, i was actualy wondering if something like that would be doable when i was ripping apart sloma’s a/c and noticed how it uses a merry go round style pattern to the 6 pistons in there

all very cool stuff … but i dont see them coming into play in the automotive world all that much