Rotor sizing

Are all S13/S14 rear rotors same size? I’m going 5 lug conversion and I wanna get 5 lug S14 rotors for the back, but CT has diff product numbers for diff years so Iunno…I have ABS on my S13 so do I need rotors from an ABS S14? Thx.

The rotors are the same dia etc. Just by the 5 bolt abs even though I’m pretty sure the abs are the same as the non-abs.

S14s were 4 and 5 bolt remember.
It could be that the diff CT part numbers reflect if there are 4 or 5 holes.

For s13, abs and non-abs rear rotors are the same.

If s14 rear rotors are the same as s13 rear rotors, then I would imagine s14 abs and non-abs rotors are the same.

I work at CT so that’s why i was looking at our parts, but none of them were in stock so I couldn’t check, but some of the years had only top quality, some had lower quality, they all had the same low quality 4 bolt #, but they didn’t have the # for the low quality 5 bolt rotors and the high quality 5 bolt only had the # for some years, it was weird. And I’m not paying 87$each for CT rotors! lol So the low quality ones are usually like 30 bucks so I can order them if they r no in the computer, but I don’t anna order them and they end up being the wrong size cause you have to order for a specific year…

there’s a good place in markham I deal with, z31 rotors were $36 each or so

I live in Montreal… lol
But thx.

i used my non abs s13 rotors on my non abs 4bolt s14 on the front, no problems.