5 lug conversion question

when doin the conversion to 5 lug on an s13 (rear ) what brake rotor do you use for this ? Im thinking an s14 5lug rotor would fit but before I go and buy one I want to be sure.

thanks
farmer

Yes you use a 5 bolt S14 Rotor…

All Rear Rotors (S13/S14) are 258x9mm (the differences come down to whether the vehicle has ABS or not and whether its 4 or 5 bolt)

cool thanks man

farmer

I thought 240s only had ABS in the front? Do S14s have ABS at all 4 wheels?

not all s14s have ABS

Only in the front.

S13 rear calipers are same across all gens of 240sx (s13, s14) regardless of brake type (abs or non)

Only in the front?? wtf…

240s have 4-wheel 3-channel ABS.

sorry to highjack but what about front rotors? are they the between the 2 gens??

Then why do all 240s only have ABS sensors in the front, as oppose to 4 wheel ABS cars that have them at all 4 wheels? :roll:

Then why do all 240s only have ABS sensors in the front, as oppose to 4 wheel ABS cars that have them at all 4 wheels? :roll:[/quote]

What do you think that sensor is in the rear diff??? Oh yah, the rear abs sensor. :roll:

It’s the drift sensor stupid. :slap:

[quote=“Gonad”]

It’s the drift sensor stupid. :slap:[/quote]

:stupid:

It’s the drift sensor stupid. :slap:[/quote]

:stupid:[/quote]

:wavey:

Then why do all 240s only have ABS sensors in the front, as oppose to 4 wheel ABS cars that have them at all 4 wheels? :roll:[/quote]

Maybe you missed the part where I said 240s have 4-wheel 3-channel ABS?

If you have ever looked under the hood @ an ABS equipped 240 and look at the ABS unit itself, you notice that the front & REAR lines run from the MC then into the ABS unit and then from it, it goes to the front and rear brakes…

If a 240 only had ABS in the front, then the rear lines would not also be feed into the ABS unit.