A question of ABS

Hello,
I have been searching EBay for help on this.
This is my 1st post in this forum, and hopefully not my last. I am from England (please dont laugh at me). I have a 1993 200sx (the same as a s13 240sx).
My question is with regards to the ABS system on the 240.
My ABS has failed and the ABS controller indicates that the rear diff sensor has failed. I have bought a sensor off Ebay and upon receiving it, it looks nothing like the sensor I need. It looks like a front sensor to me. I was wondering if someone could shed any light on the ABS on a 240sx. Do you have the same setup us we do on the 200? A sensor on each of the front wheels, and one on the rear diff? Or do you have a sensor on each of the wheels??
If this makes no sense to anyone let me know, and I will try and explain it better.
Kind Regards
Stuart

Many drivers here remove/disable their ABS unit.

Honestly, it’s not worth the money to replace or service the ABS unit.

If the actuator (the unit under the hood) fails then that could be a problem.

You are better off removing the actuator, just direct feeding the brake
lines fluid from the master cylinder.

Thanks for the reply, but I was more hoping for a reply as to if you had the same sensors as we have on the 200.
I have bought what I was understanding to be a rear diff sensor, and have received what I beleive to be a front abs sensor.
I just wanted to check the ABS situation on the 240sx before I email the person I bought it off.
Thanks
Stuart

Yah, two in the front, one on the lsd.

Ok,
Thank you very much.
Hopefully the next thread I put up wont just be a lame question like this thread.
Hello by the way

:lol:

If you would be so kind to post an intro about yourself and your vehicle in
the New Members section.

:wavey:

Yes I will do right now!