round up members that arent on the site

good weather is coming up fast, and were looking kinda sloppy. i was just looking down the member list… theres only like 9 of us on here. we need to get ahold of the slackers and get them to atleast sign up if they havent for the sight, and get them to post in the members list. If they can’t even make it on the site, how are they gonna make it to meets and cruises?

who do we need to get on here?

Austen
Mike Rubin
Justin GSR

i cant think of any more currently, but more of us around here will make it look a little better, IMO.

Ohh, what about baby dick? is he a member? are we voting him in? obviously he should be in, his cars have always been fast… and he’s active on the site, but i duno if anyone has talked to him. we should take a vote and get him signed up!

username: Bootlegcivic

for those of you who didnt know.

i vote yes for BD

Me too. :+1

Mike Rubin is a member on Shift, he just chooses not to come on because of the NADSNY guys

them = :worship NADSNY

I vote for him 2!! :banana

NADSNY = dead they’ll come to the dark side

Most of their members visit shift, just chose not to post.

Once they start posting here, it’s game over for NADS

Yeah i notice quite a few members on here that match names over on NADS

say what :confused

:confused i’ll put it in easier terms…

A few usernames on here are the same as some over on NADS, meaning they joined here.

im still a fan of nadsny… most of their members seem to have more respect than those of the members here.but vlad really cant do much about that. i like the PI section so i usually stick to posting here…

yeah the pi section will make us all closer I think :banana

Have you read some of the comments?

hahahaha :lol

that sounds hot.

^^^ and what you just said sounded so :gay

Not THAT close, Swift.

You shouldn’t have to post on multiple forums to round up members of ONE club. Majority of us are on here, as far as I know, so the rest should join as per unwritten rule.

not everyone is that clever. i would like to just see a little bit more organization… or interest from some members, if we dont say anything about the PI section they might never even know its there, so not everyone will be on the same page as far as events and shit. i duno, not that worried about it… just a thought

yeah I hear where your coming from swifty ;D

i hear you on that well get me a list of member names and i will add to the group so it is visible for them