NADS!!!

i see they were hacked again!!!

HOLY SHIT! terrorist type stuff right there

damn again?!?!

:idiots

“fuk admin” & “mr.abo_srab” :confused

if they hacked msnbc or espn than I’d be impressed, but the NADS forum… c’mon bud

The good news : it’s still the same amount of posts per day, whether it’s hacked or not :lol

The bad news : should have taken my offer :confused

what?

offer to merge iirc.

and if your lost go to nadsny.com and you will see the nonsense :haha

I made them a fair but complicated offer to help them build their club, while I would take care of all costs of bandwidth, domain registry, advertising, upkeep, expansion, etc etc, and they would have their own private section on Shift518.

They refused the offer.

It’s a bit more complicated than that, but basically it would have been a win win situation for both of us.

Vlad- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

yeah i was going to go on there to check out the thread from vlads offer and it said it was hacked. i got a good laugh out of it. :lmao

yo first off we never had a problem with being hacked until we turned you guys down…wierd…and second of all we are doing fine, we dont need to right some paper to be a major site…whatever if we dont succeed then its cool were not gunna let it take over our life its just for fun…Plus shift 518 has a lot of shit going on that we dont want is why we did not merge. The way your site is set up…SUCKS…

If we loose members because of being hacked then so be it we have what we want and that is not being part of SHIFT 518…

quit whining on this forum and go fix yours…

:+1 :asshole

:lol

Mr. Pimpin, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

we have a lot of shit going on you don’t want? like what? :confused

shift is a great forum IMO, while yours is just :sleep

So your saying you think Vlad or someone from here hacked your site?

:idiots

I think my Albert Einstein quote speaks the truth.

ok dude

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

1. Yes I do have an international contact in the middle east, who I contacted and paid a huge sum of money to plot the mastermind of a revenge to hack your site, my timing was perfect too while your new software was vulnarable. You figured me out. I’m a terrorist.

2. Yes taking over the site is exactly how it was described when I listed “Your domain name would go directly to the Nadsny section, and it would be run by your staff.”

3. Yes Shift518 has a lot of stuff going on that you guys do not want, like Meets, cruises, track rentals and general organizing and helping the local scene, bah who would want that? :confused

4. Yep, good point too, our setup sucks, which is exactly the same software setup you had up until about a week ago, just you know… more successful.

I completely see your point, who on earth would want a support of a local business, who can make your club stronger and take care of all web finances, and advertising dilemma, I apologize for ever trying to impose my Tyrant ruling on you. :bowdown

I can also see how our site may be a little confusing to you and hard to understand, I know you’re not used to having to follow more then 5 posts a day that you get, so it might be hard to keep track, I once again apologize for that.

In due of me being a big bully and trying to offer you my services and being the tyrant I am, I withdraw the offer.