RSM, and 740 CC Injectors

I have an Apexi RSM and 4 x Apexi 740 cc Injectors (Side feed).
I’d like to get $150 for the RSM (Never installed) and $800 for all 4 of the injectors. Best offer takes them, first come first serve.

is this off the del sol from JRP ?

No I can’t afford 740 cc injectors, nor an RSM at this point. I have a friend who has an STI and he got these but he doesn’t need them anymore.

is this new RSM? i might need it.

Brand new… Never installed.

sti and the nissan sidefeeds are incompatable, if these are meant to be used on an sti they will not work in the nissans, unless there was a change in the injectors recently, but i know the injectors will not fit in our rails

Apexi hasn’t changed anything in their injectors. They were never meant for a Subaru. I assure you these fit a nissan SR20 Fuel rail.

just checking , cuz u said yopur freind with an sti bought them and doesnt need them , thats all, thanks for clearing that up :wink:

I put them in my fuel rail, just to say I had them lol.

sti and the nissan sidefeeds are incompatable, … i know the injectors will not fit in our rails[/quote]

STI injectors fit, WRX don’t.

sti and the nissan sidefeeds are incompatable, … i know the injectors will not fit in our rails[/quote]

STI injectors fit, WRX don’t.[/quote]

oh ok , i thought the sti and wrx injectors were the same , that would make sence considering i the ones my freind offered me are from and wrx