Rust in Pieces

Exactly why one would be PERFECT for ShalerFunk.

-TJ

touche

1. They ended up not totalling it. I get it back Friday. Fucking Progressive.

2. Daewoo is a part of GM. Has been for a while. Every Chevy in Europe (and the Aveo here) is built by GMDAT in Korea, Vietnam, or some other east Asian country.

3. I just don’t like Cobalts. I think a small car should have a hatch, not a trunk. In all honesty, I’m just not into American car design elements. In the same way German car people are only really into German cars, I’m only really into Asian ones.

4. As for me coming on here “every few months” and bitching that things have broken, here’s the list:

a) A CHEVY dealership put the wrong oil filter on my car, causing it to leak all of the oil out within ten minutes. Very funny, considering my car needs ACDelco PF47, about the most fucking common GM oil filter, which they probably have CASES of in the shop.

b) Stereo quit playing CDs. Fixed promptly and at no charge.

c) I fucked up the oil pan in someone’s driveway when i hit a chunk of asphalt. My own fault.

d) Dome light worked intermittently. Bulb replaced during oil change.

These were over the course of sixty-three thousand fairly hard driven miles in only twenty months. Maybe there are $15,000 cars that would have held up a little better, but I don’t have a hell of a lot to complain about.

They determined that the wheel studs (at least the two I found in the street) were cross-threaded during one of my rotations (at Sears or NTB). Due to the fact that it happened as I was trying to pull over (and driving very slowly), the damage was much less severe than anticipated. They’re replacing the fender, headlight, bumper, and driver’s side front brakes, and repainting and blending.

if it had two doors and the roof was a foot lower, i’d buy one.

atleast youre gettin your ride back.

At least it’s not totalled. You’re only SOL until Friday. That’s better than being SOL for weeks.

bam.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/blanyer_wreck2.jpg
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/blanyer_wreck3.jpg

and the intake Domination made for me. They asked me to put a pic up a while ago, but i’d forgotten.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/blanyer_wreck1.jpg

i’ve gotten an estimate on repairing other body damage the car had, and i think in a few weeks i’ll have it looking brand new. i’m so upside-down in the thing that i’m probably stuck with it for at least another year and a half, so i might as well get it looking ok.

:rofl: is that how you parked it or the tow truck?

assholes just throw cars wherever!

your obsession with me never ceases to amaze me! fagmo! Give me a call though, we got a good bit to catch up on!

tow.

how the hell would i park it? or more accurately, how would i drive it to be parked? :rofl:

i can see the sparks shooting from my rotor now…

:wtcslap:

yeah they’re going to be changed to nice black ones when I get around to it. :hs:

PM me yo digits nugga!

not you…

:love:

:gaysex: