Rusty Is No More :(

I will answer your PM better tomorrow… but for now, I might be able to do it, I need pics of the parts first to see how much of a PIA it will be. dont want to bite off more than I can chew!

And here is what i dug up real quick. lol 3"X6" long aluminum tube, stuffed a air chuck on one end, and drilled a hole the size of a spark plug in the other end. Ill attach an air hose to the thing, put in about I dont know 1/4 the way full of gas, I mean that slug is about the size of a car cylinder, and at TDC, the combustion chamber might be about 160CC or so? I think 1/4 full is actually more than enough gas! Plant it on the ground in my fire pit. and at the other end of the air hose ill just jamb it into the compressor at 100psi and let it shoot the fuel out!

Now all I need is an spark source. Hummm, battery powered grill ignitor? Yeah you know the ones that when you press the button, they go zap zap zap liek 5 times a sec to fire up the grill! Yeah ill just duct-tape it allways on so its zapping away there! THEN even if it ignites, ill put try it again with a gas can near by too! lol

someone call the FJ fire dept! :rofl