Ryan Miller scooped a new M6?

yea, my parents live right around the corner. 400k could practically get you a mansion, not a small condo.

legit move by whomever owns that place though. he got insurance money from that fire, knocked the apartment building down and caked out

400k could buy you 2 very nice brand new houses in wheatfield.

yea but then ur in wheatfield :mamoru: :uhh:

OMG THIS THREAD IS OLD… See below

so i held off on laughing for 1 year. Here’s your call out… what’s the status?

this post was made only because you PM’d me a year ago“keep laughing…and get off your high horse. ~Dos” after i lol’d your hopes of aquiring an M5 “by this year.”

:wiggle:

LAWLZ… Did you put this shit in your calendar?? :wink:

:fry:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!

awesome BUMP

Only 7k according to KBB… Very affordable :slight_smile: I’m sure you won’t be able to afford an e60 M5 so don’t even pretend like you are going to be able to for at least 5 years

edit: FUCK YEA 2007!!!

edit2:

HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!

hahahahahaha at the callout… you must have made a notification on outlook or something.

Oh I’m gonna turbo my M… should I blow it up now… or later!!!

epic

That was awesome.

Although you can pick up an M6 surprisingly cheap these days.

Last weekend when I was in Destin there was a black M5 on my left, and a black M6 on my right, my head almost split in half.

ugh… what?

Excellent $72,760

2006 with 25K miles… Sorry but 72K is not cheap. Unless you are talking about the e24 M6 then you are a gay

I’ll assume you are talking about e39 M5’s which run about 20-45K

With your POS wagon in the middle. Way to ruin the picture. :wink:

old m6’s with euro bumpers are hot.

No, I was talking about M6s…

$70k for a 10-20k mile car that was over $110k new?

That is surprisingly cheap.

You are a gay.

SERIOUSLY!

Although even better, I was in a 4door Civic!

How is 70K “Cheap”

I consider “Cheap” actually affordable. Maybe 70K is affordable to you, but to 90% of the USA 70K is not something you would see sitting in their driveway.

:boner: (I know they aren’t real)

:blah:

And I would say it is far more than 90% of the US that should never consider a car like that.