Ryan Miller scooped a new M6?

I guess DiSalvo isn’t the only celebrity round here with an M6 (even though he’s in Vegas now).

saw miller rolling in one down Elmwood today.

anyone work at Towne

someone at the childrens hospital drives a blue M6 see it all the time.
might be an M5?

yeah, there was a blue M6 in the target parking lot in OP the other day. I had to peel myself away

Edit: May have been black… cant really remember

He has had it for a while…

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:2,topic:29901"”]

someone at the childrens hospital drives a blue M6 see it all the time.
might be an M5?

[/quote]

huge and very obvious difference

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:4,topic:29901"”]

He has had it for a while…

[/quote]

werd. Not to be a stalker or anything, but he had ordered it back in August/September of last year. About 2 days after i found out he drove a Green (90’s?) F-150.

Yes he has an M6. He came in a couple weeks ago with it but I was too busy to go look at it, he walked by my bay with a sales person, he wasn’t having any work done on it.

Hecht brought his 7 series in last week, rattle under the dash. He got an M5 as a rental and told us to keep the 7 as long as we need.

Whats the deal on the White M3 in the back with the front and rear spoiler? The Z4 //M was nice as well.

this guy?

http://a307.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/29/l_8905aaa6b8204c1a1b42f3a7e448de12.jpg

that is the car but in blue that i see at childrens.

a goal of mine is to get an m5 by next year

[quote=“DrDoS,post:10,topic:29901"”]

a goal of mine is to get an m5 by next year

[/quote]

:lol:

lol yes carl that was him

and josh -i think he drove a yukon or something. i was driving back fgrom hockey last year right after we lost a game in carolina. was next to him at the light of delavan and delaware (this is when he lived off ferry). was like “no way hes back already” but saw the michigan plates, it was him. should have held up my goalie stick or something

[quote=“Bigronsaudi,post:7,topic:29901"”]

Whats the deal on the White M3 in the back with the front and rear spoiler? The Z4 //M was nice as well.

[/quote]

Guy said he hit a curb and the front bumper came off but I’m sure it wasn’t from a curb. I replaced the engine shield and the plastic cover in front of the radiator and put the bumper back on.

So that black M6 is Miller’s? It was in the shop either yesterday or the day before.

I saw Teppo Numminen pumping gas in his R500 :smiley:

I saw a Blue M6 vert the other day on Chippewa parked in front of the Chocolate Bar, looked pretty hot.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:11,topic:29901"”]

:lol:

[/quote]

:ditto:

i saw him driving on walden yesaterday…

i bet miller’s clothes are real clean. i sold him the most baller washer and dryer best buy sold at the time.

im surprised that 400k condo didnt come with a washer dryer

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:19,topic:29901"”]

im surprised that 400k condo didnt come with a washer dryer

[/quote]

I actually put the hardwood flooring in his place on potomac and that place is not worth that much and its sad he paid that much for it. We did the guys house on the other side and that one was over 500K. What a rip