s 15 conversion

I’m interested in doing an s15 conversion on my car but since I don’t have the money to order a whole car from japan. I was wondering if anyone has seen any good kits that will fit on a 93 240sx. I’ve seen a few but I havent seen to many pictures of them on cars. Any help would be good thxs

what does that have to do with it ?

http://www.raceonusa.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1007
here is basically what you need …the core support and s13.5 conversion fenders are key

a bit of an old thread but…

jsut wondering if you knew how the Raceon products were? Do they fit well or will they take some modifying? Was considering the VIS kits as well but I heard they don;t fit that well either. I wouldn;t mind paying for quality parts that fit the first time on or very close atleast.
thanks

checkout http://www.importadrenelin.com/xhtml/?product_info;1102123007&cPath=1_2_90_94&products_id=1308 they have a few nice s15 kits. not badly priced either.

As with any fibreglass product they will problably need a little adjustment to get them on. Thats why the recomend a profesional install, witch is still not always perfect, but thats the price to pay for originallity. Im personaly looking for my self, and ive heard VIS is kinda hit or miss, depends on your luck. be safe, expect the worst.

yeah, I understand having to modify them A BIT, however I’d rather not spend more on modifying them to fit then the actual purchase price.
I’ll probably go with a VIS kit come spring but I was hoping someone knew of other comapneis with more consistant quality.

btw, can anyone recommend a bodyshop other then Modern Autobody?
I send my other cars there but just wondering if there are any otehr body shops I should try.

As with any fibreglass product they will problably need a little adjustment to get them on[/quote]

actually the raceon stuff is FRP…which has to be hand laid…so the fitament is acceptually well…i have heard from AutoDream in calgary that they fit the best out of all of US companies that tried to make them…(i believe they actually get them from japan)

agreed …that is why I recommended it

I think I might hold off on the S15 conversion. It’s close to fuckin $3000!

But oh so sexy!

$3 grand is cheap

Yeah exactly. Thats like half of what it usually costs.