S/C Jeep SRT8 > Jimshorts stock E55

Went to New England Dragway yesterday met some Amg guys there from around the Boston area. Pull in and notice some SRT8s sitting there so i went over to check them out turns out the one is supercharged… great build Jack could tell you more about it than me. The owner said it put down around 600hp to the wheel. He ended up running a 11.33 but i missed his trap speed i think i heard around 120ish. He still couldnt get traction even though its 4 wheel drive and had drs on it. He wanted to race the other AMG that was there but i think he didnt want to be embarassed by a Jeep. I told the jeep i would run him instead and he was down. Did 4 or 5 pulls from about 50-130 he had me every time that thing could move!!!

Groceries at warp speed!

How is the track up there? you end up running?

track had terrible prep and was extremely crowded… i waited for 3 hours before i got my first run and ended up spinning all through first and second. I didnt want to waste anymore time or burn my street tires off… plus the Jeep got kicked out after his first run for being too fast and i wanted to see that thing pull on the highway
While i was sitting in the staging lanes a Corvette flipped over at the end of the track… the driver survived the crash. But the clean up after that took a long time.

Daylight runs ftw. That jeep is fast.

:tup:

Damn, man. Jeep is strong. Thanks for posting.

Yea it is… i want Jack to do this or turbo his. That thing would put a hurting on a people around here even from a roll. This guy wants a rematch from a dig or a 10mph roll im hoping he spins so i can get out ahead of him and make him catch me.

^ i think i passed you on transit the other day. The 55 looked dope i was in my evo. Yea Sr jeeps fuckin rip. I remember when that guy used to come to cruise night with the black onw that ran like 6.3’s or someshit.

I ran the guy with the black one at Thunderdome last year. Beat him. Well…he did over rev and his motor shut off so he ran a 20+ time. Hey, a wins a win right? That thing ran a few times before that and it was scary.

A turbo SRT8 Jeep would be bad ass.

if you saw me had to be back in August… Ive been in Boston MA since the beginning of September

And Brian check this out