srt8 challenger > me

Just pulled my car out of the garage (summer one with brake probs), I was cruising and he comes up on me and floors it, lets off, floors it lets off, it was a 6 spd and sounded good

so when he let off i floored it and pulled like 3 cars on him, then while he realized what was happening he hit the gas and pulled 8 freight trains on me, it was fun and I just laughed

BIG MAN PICKING ON A STOCK NEON, an srt4 should have came to my rescue =(

Maybe you’re on here? Orange SRT8 Challenger, figure he was fucking with me cause I had the NYSpeed Sticker on the back and recognized it =)

nelnova has a Hemi Orange SRT8 - but I think he’s driving his G8 now and trying to sell the Challenger.

So you’re out racing around on the street with car that can barely stop?

+1 :picard:

Haha wait…so you raced him and he didn’t even realize you were racing him?

:bigclap: hahaha nice man =P

+2

Can you at least change your user name when you post things like this… It gives the rest of UB engineers a bad name.

Lol, aren’t those challengers piss slow too? Like mid 13s?

yeah, looks like mid to low 13’s. Damn, I keep telling my buddy who just bought one I’m going to get him with my new silverado. Maybe he’ll miss a shift or break the tires loose.

You got beat by a bathtub. lol

he never said whether it was street or freeway…

but my first thought would be freeway, and in that case, why would you need to stop?

wat?

lol

it stops now =) wrong sized brake pads

STFU SONN

quit being high and mighty you fucking faggot, you probably like the smell of your own farts

nah high 12s with the srt8, though that guy at innovative did lose 100hp to the wheels from the factory rating

its a stock neon!! it runs 15s! i never picked on cars with my liter bike

no way, i pulled one with the lotus and that’s barely in the 12s

that was according to car and driver, i never drove one personally

The 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with its 425-hp 6.1-liter V8 and six-speed manual transmission accelerated to 60 mph in 5.5 seconds (5.2 seconds with 1 foot of rollout), then reached the quarter-mile in 13.8 seconds at 103.0 mph. This compares to the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with its five-speed automatic that achieved 60 mph in 5.1 seconds (4.8 seconds with 1 foot of rollout) and completed the quarter-mile in 13.2 seconds at 107.5 mph.

2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8

* Vehicle Curb Weight: 4,140 lbs.
* 0 to 60 mph: 4.8 sec (Car and Driver Test Results)
* 1/4 Mile Time: 13.3 sec (Car and Driver Test Results) 

lol

wtf! i dont remember where i read it then, o well fuck me

wat?

I heard the Lotus was pulled by a SRT8 300C… per BigEd won one and lost one to the lotus, this was last year.

WHAT? that definitely did not happen… First race i started in a bad gear and still pulled him, the second race i started in a better gear and pulled a lot, that thing was slow…