S&R Petition

I havent heard shredd and ragen talking any smack about o&A that would be stupid if they did. Its a nationaly syndicated show with alot of pull. I like having both shows. The petition is so stupid.

O&A are fucking terrible.

The drag out they same joke for 30 minutes straight. 5 minutes is the joke and then another 10 is them talking about how they told the joke and then 15 minutes is how funny it was when they were talking about how they told the joke.

:word: i wanna hit it too

O&A are a bunch of biters that steal other ppl’s material

just this morning the old school skit with the girl that had her period that was on was on stern a month ago.

i think NASCAR just left xm to go to sirius too

Stern>* O&A
Sirius now >* XM

Shredd and Ragan are so much better, this new stuff is fucking stupid, I hope those guys get shot. they’re way full of themselves

omg, they should just can everyone, and let me listen to her all day long.

http://wedg.com/jocks/val.jpg

:tup: I remember her from a few years when my brother in laws band was still together before she got on the radio. Totally cool in person :tup:

Especially when stern takes a fucking MONTH off to go hang out in the hamptons. O&A > repeats.

u can do that when you make more in a year then O&A will make in a lifetime

500mill FTW

O & A fucking suck cock, I am so annoyed by the fact they are on 103 in the morning now… I wasn’t a huge Shredd & Raegan fan, or at least I didn’t think I was until they put something else on. I listened to S&R pretty much every morning on the way to work, didn’t realize how much I liked it until they put these shitheads on.

Jim Norton is such a fucking tool, and O&A sound exactly like him, do these fucking guys LIKE anything? All they do is complain about shit for hours and hours, they sound like a bunch of pussies with sand in them.

I actually heard the bit on the petition this morning because for some stupid reason I havent changed my radio station, which in light of this morning’s show i willl make sure I never leave it on them again… man that shitty show pisses me off lol

I can’t believe people actually like listening to them.

edit: I also like how they are like MAN, SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE (read: on the Radio) like they are hardasses or something, they act like saying it on the internet is any fucking different :lol:

i think it sucks that S & R are on in the afternoon… im usually heading home and i have to listen to them instead of music. that sucks.

did anyone see comment # 727 :jawdrop:

I listen to:

AM 1520

or

Some random live Pearl Jam show

I can honestly say I haven’t downloaded/listened to another group other than pearl jam in like 2 years

I like the fact that S&R are local, I would not listen otherwise. I really dont listen to them much anywayl. That S&R theater stuff is horrible, please start a internet petiton to stop that.

Who are you and what did you do with Beck???

Its a good chance this person isn’t from Buffalo. This is exactly what happens with online petitions, most people don’t take them too seriously, then you get the ones that should probably do us a favor and just stop breathing.

Of course here is the Howard > O&A tool…this has nothing to do with your hero.

You have been brain washed by that stupid mop head. I was too. Its so much nicer on this side.

OMG you speak the truth. I cringe when I hear it.

Just shows the magic of makeup

http://www.wedg.com/images/val_pic.jpg

ahh the O&A bandwagon leader is here… dude there tool id rather listen to flys fuck then them fucktards… they are horrible

Good go for it.
Bandwagon leader? What does that even mean? I guess you are saying that since O&A are doing much better than the other shows out there that I am jumping on the bandwagon. Like people who jumped on the Sabres bandwagon since they were doing well? I really don’t get it.

LOL @ howard fans saying O&A bitch too much. How did howard’s last year+ on commercial radio go?