S&R Petition

O&A Rule you just have to listen to them to pick up on their jokes, its like someone listening to s&R outside of wny, they dont get it.

Haha, petition backfired…

Buffalo Area Listeners,

103.3 The Edge and foupons.com have requested the removal of this petition. I would like to thank all those who showed their great Western New York spirit in signing the petition.

However it was never my intention to cause such a division between the Edge listeners.

Foupons.com, the host of this page, spoke with The Edge and came to the conclusion that my page was doing more harm than good to the team at The Edge.

Shredd & Ragan and Opie & Anthony are friends outside the radio waves and do not desire to have their listeners against each other. My simple wish was to get the Buffalo community to rally together to support a local Radio Team that has been with us for over a decade.

I would like to formally apologize to Shredd & Ragan, The Edge, O&A and foupons.com for any problems this petition has caused.

Best of luck to Shredd & Ragan!
Thank you,
Dan

grab the #'s stern has and always will be ahead of them

Who would know? He’s been on the air 3 weeks all summer. I will give him credit for this…he pulled a fast one on Sirius to make them pay him $100million a year and he only works 7 months.

The O&A Pests do it again.

u got it jay…stern was on radio O&A were not.

im done with this drama…were are both getting no where :lol:

Jay i :heart: you…just dont feel like not being cool with you over a group of ppl that have a dream jobs…

O & A Party rock’s Bitches …

S & R are ok … but …

Stern … he sucks HUGE balls … the worst ever on the radio …

dont even get me started with AM trash

Yeah but it made my day fly :stuck_out_tongue:

O&A were funny when they were on 92.9. Then there was the big lapse of time that you didn’t hear from them.

I got my new Trailblazer and got 2 free months of XM. I was happy because I could hear O&A once again. All inside jokes that you need to listen to them nonstop. Plus they beat to shit jokes or comments that pretty much suck the funny out of anything that they could say. Jim Norton will have a good line once in a while, but once again, you need to be one of their pests to know what the hell they are talking about.

Now that they are on 103.3 in the am, I tried to listen to them a few days in a row. I think I laughed once at them in a 4 day span. Their shit isn’t funny. S&R I have known for 10+ years through radio promotions, cruise nights, etc. They talk about local news and events, and actually make me laugh at some of the shit they do. And you don’t have to be in their inner circle or a pest to understand what they are talking about…

In the morning, I don’t even bother putting on the radio. It’s too bad O&A didn’t take the slot from norton on 97Rock.

:word; i dident mind to get paid$ to have a little pissing match with you :slight_smile:

lol you even sound like howard :smiley:

o&A >

their fans dragged the guy who started that site thru the mud pretty bad from what I hear :lol: it’s not up anymore at any rate

So glad their back on

Corey, Art Bell is another good show to listen to :tup: (especially on a long drive)

actually… when stern was talking about going to satellite, he said that, becuase of him, there were like 3 million current subscribers… they called him out on it and checked the numbers, it was only like 1 mill :lol:

edit: listen for yourself :lol:

http://afro202.com/archives/xm-oav/howard_lying_about_sirius-(gridironfans-dot-com).mp3

stern is such a washed up old fart, he should of stopped doing radio 10 years ago when he WAS at the top and funny. The only shit out of his mouth these days is how everyone is screwing him, how he invented _________ (fill in blank) first and how important he thinks he is…

would you stop for a 100million a year? obviously is getting that $ for a reason. Sirius offered him another 500million 5 year contract too.

argue all you want… like i said we can go back and forth all day long but its noth worth my time. Id rather ague with sherm all day :slight_smile:

i like stern because of the insain crazy shit that will happen on his show. My fav person is arti on the show. i just like how they all kind of relate to each other and how some of the weirdest shit out of the blue will happen with sal and richard… I will be completly honest Stern is no where near what he used to be. I loved him more back then. But now i would have to say i listen to the show for other members and i like the fact thay he has big name people come on the show and gets into there life.
And now that all of this crazy mayham is on Tv it makes it even better. I loved watching bubba the love sponge come in with the Shock the Puss Show…there all crazy and thats what i like watching. I listened to O&A today for the first time in a while and i did get a couple of laughs here and there, But i just like listing to a show and not know whats gonna happen next like a fight breaking out or finding out Sharon Ozzbourn cheated on ozzy back in the day.

I agree that O&A never have anything good to say about anything. I hated Jim Norton for taking this concept and going into overdrive with it. I saw him in this HBO show Lucky Louis and now I don’t think he is so bad. Some of the O&A shit is funny but I still like the local feel of S&R.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT.

I KILL RICH CUNTS.

hahahaha

GODDAM RICH voss
I KILL RICH voss

Twizted
-Artie is the only person on the show I can tolerate. I loved his story about being in the pig suit and snorting coke while sitting in his car.

Lil’ Jimmy has some good stories too. He loves the monster rain.

I’ve never listened to O&A

O&A suck now.

Radio Chick > *

If you don’t know about the Radio Chick Show… well sorry.

:cjerk:

Where is the barf emoticon???

O&A blow. Whether S&R are better bc they are funnier or better bc its local, I dont really care, its still way better. Its the morning, Id rather listen to the angriest music on earth to remind me how pissed off I am for being awake. But if I have to listen to someone talk, it better be S&R. Now the edge took away the only decent morning show, and stuffed it in the afternoon when I wanted to listen to music on my way home from work WTF are they retarded.

But the much bigger problem here is that me and beck agree on something. Val is fantastic