S&R Petition

I don’t understand why it’s all bad. O&A in the morning on the drive in. S&R on the drive home from work. It’s not like S&R aren’t on the radio anymore.

It’s not like 103.3 ever played good music anyways. If you want music, turn the dial to 97.7 and listen to a radio station with a real playlist. Their DJ’s alone kick the shit out of any WNY DJs.

KK FTW.

For the record, I do listing to O&A and S&R and I think S&R is easier to pick up right away, whereas for O&A you need to be a regular listener and get used to the style.

I do however miss Don and Mike. I liked their afternoon show.

Flame away for that, since noone else did.

:word: don and mike was a great show… I miss that lineup

Meh, I listened to them. It was ok. Similar to O&A you had to listen a lot and for a while to get all the jokes.

Don and mike were full of themselves though, when they got on the air here they insisted because they were better than O&A. I beg to differ cause no one here would know who they were if it O&A didn’t do the sex for sam incident.

I did feel about about don’s wife though. That was sorta shitty.

If you actually want to hear music, why are you even listening to the radio? One mp3 Cd holds more different songs than the commercial stations have on their playlists…

Stop making sense please. :hay:

O&A suck

S&R suck

Howard sucks

I cant believe none of you listen to The Dean Blundell show on 102.1. They actually play music and have funny shit to say.

I have no idea who or what a Dean Blundell is.

Most people dont, unless you are from toronto.

Canadian radio > american radio

Maybe, except for the accent.