S&T Bank In Youngwood Robbed

I got a call from my sister today. She ran over to S&T Bank while on her lunch break, and while standing in line the guy behind bumped into her. She thought nothing of it, until he pulled a gun, and robbed the bank!! No one got hurt, which is definitly the most important thing. Just super crazy. She is obviously shaken up, and other than that, is totally ok.

That sucks

glad she’s ok,& it wasnt I!

She said it was an older, dirty guy! lol
Im just glad she and everyone else that was there is ok

glad to hear she is ok.,did he get away , what were the results?

He ran out, and not 100% sure how much he got away with. They got a pretty good description of him though, so I guess we will have to see how it pans out

too bad the fucker didnt come running out when I was driving the big bad brown truck. I would have ran the fucker over.

:rofl:

That would be awesome! … Its just crazy to think that some mother fucker pulled a gun and pointed at my sister and everyone else in the bank, just for a little coin. Fucking bastards!!

this is the third robbery in youngwood. The last 2 were at the firstcommonwealth.

Yeah thats what I heard! … Crazy. I live in Cal, so Im not up that way to much. She is the head of human resources at a company in greensburgh, and ran over to the bank to make a depostit. People are just nuts

Youngwood has no local police and is located near a number of major highways. It makes sense that it has been targeted.

Like that Johnson heating van?

Robbing a bank is so dumb. Tellers don’t keep that much money behind the counter. The amount of money a robber can get is in no way worth risking that amount of jail time.

I live in Youngwood, during my “youth” my name and driving habits were actually brought up during a council meeting as a reason to bring the cops back.

Don’t mistake me, it’s bad that it happened and I’m glad no one was hurt. But being a resident of Youngwood, let me offer some “investigative” (humorous) crime fighting:

One theory: a borough council member, mayor or the solicitor are behind it to drum up support for the new YABA! (Youngwood area business association) Getting Youngwood in the headlines . . . small town politics goes criminal.:doh:

Second theory: After the crime, witnesses heard a loud whooshing noise followed by a conspicuous vapor trail leaving the crime scene. . . I heard that Hybrid guy Eric has been renting Ocean 11, 12 and 13 alot lately. Maybe he’s prepping for a Vegas run! :eek2:

I would have grabbed the gun off of him when I got a chance and shot him in the genitals

where the fuck is youngwood?

Where the fuck is Shaler?

40°31′15″N, 79°57′49″W

You would have shit yourself and begged for mommy. Don’t fucking lie