S13/14 SR/Nissan Stuff for sale

I’ve accumulated way too much stuff I’m going to have to accept I’m never going to need. I’ve aborted a project to go in a different direction, so I’ve got some stuff I can do without.

S13 SR Turbo - T25G, no shaft play, VG condition
compressor-50 trim wheel with 0.8A/R T5 diffuser. Turbine-1.77 inch wheel (62 trim), 0.64 A/R T25 housing
SOLD

S13 CA turbo no shaft play good condition
compressor-50 trim wheel with 0.48 A/R T25 diffuser. Turbine-1.77 inch wheel (62 trim), 0.49 A/R T25 housing.
$250

SR Exhaust manifolds - (have 2) Bead blasted, cleaned (they look brand new) and planed straight -
$50

270 cc Nissan Injectors - top feed low impedance, brand new … I think I have like 8 of them, not matched

$20 each

Dynapak custom KA clutch and pressure plate, not even broken in (less than 100km). 110% holding over stock (310hp). I had this clutch built to my spec, grabs nice and hard but still very smooth, normal pedal, can be still be slipped. Fits SOHC/DOHC up to '97. Also fits CA18ET.

$200

S13 SR tranny - no clue on miles, seems to be fine, no bad shaft wobble, fairly clean, not leaking.

$200

S14 SR Intake manifolds - can blast them if you like.
$100 each

Various Nissan MAFs
SOLD (only KAs left)

Cone filter adapter for Nissan MAF - yeah, not much more I can say

SOLD

Generic stuff

Turbonetics MBC (the red one)

$100

1G DSM BOV. Recirculating, good to about 20 psi stock, can be crushed for more.

$30

450cc DSM blue top injectors, top feed low impedance injectors, cleaned and checked

$100

3 wire heated 02 sensor, like 5 km on it. Thought I had a bad one, didn’t.

$25

15X7" Momo Stars (4x4.5" spacing 35 offset) with gunmetal centres/polished lip (like 1/4" LOL), comes with good tires (I think BFG Touring TA) Will fit S13 or S14, big bolt Hondas. Great for a bit of bling for the winter.

SOLD

1 Pair of Infiniti G20 rims (have nissan centers) They look like the Type X rims. Only have 2 because some lowlife stole the other 2. Comes with Potenzas already mounted, lots of life.

$100 for the pair

Cobra MAF - 85mm MAF, JWT can reprogram your computer to use, you will never max this MAF out (have two)

$100 each

200SX stuff (hey you might know a guy that knows a guy right?)

T2 turbo – less than 100 km on a total rebuild. Center section swapped, boost a lot harder than stock, and will not drop boost. I ran it at 17 psi no problems. Turbo was rebuilt by Tanaka san.

$200

CA18ET Turbo manifolds - bead blasted planed for straightness (won’t leak)
1 SOLD one left

$50

3 CA18ETs in various states of disassembly. Good cores.

$200 each

CA18ET cylinder head - ported, polished, re-radiused combustion chamber (dual plug heads have a nasty ridge, has been removed and blended) I have the full valvetrain + cam as well.

$200

CA18ET ECU - EPROM Jetronic (x2) (will throw in the harness if you need it, it’s been modded for my application though, so won’t guarantee it’ll have all the connectors)

$100

Rebuilt, painted front calipers (believe will fit S13 as well).

$100 for the pair

Modded dual spark ignition - this is something I built myself to take advantage of the 200sx’s dual coil system. Fires both coils up to redline, noticeable high RPM gain. Comes with two high output coils, hell, I’ll even install it for you.

$150

SAFC - 5 knob first generation MAF Interceptor. Suits older Nissan/Japanese engines (RB20, CA, etc). Have the manual and diagrams. Looks really 80s pimp. Works fine.

$150

I’m open to offers. Go ahead an lowball if you like, I just won’t sell it to YOU. I don’t have pics, most of this stuff is pretty generic. I have a camera, but in all honesty I don’t feel like taking pics of all this stuff. Parts are all at MSSC and can be seen/pciked up any time. MSSC will arrange installations (on the bigger stuff, you can put your own rims on :wink:

I’m going to have to sort through the rest of the stuff, as I know I have way more.

PM through here.

hey bro um ur o2 sensors will it fit/ work on 1998 ka? do u have any fuel lines, fuel pumps, fuel filter, injector seals, injectors? all for stock 1998 ka?

As requested here’s pics of the rims, sorry they’re the best I can do right now.

This is not my car, but these are the same rims as the pair I have

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/389000-389999/389332_16_full.jpg

And these are the Momos, sorry but best pic I could find. I can’t find my camera.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/1893/topless5zs5lu.jpg

does “various nissan MAFS” mean you have a 300zx one :smiley:
also do you have a pic of the tranny? front and rear seals are alright? have you used it in a car?

You have a PM

No 300zx MAFs, just cobras, CA/KA/SR

The tranny came off a clip, we didn’t use it. I’ve never used it, but it doesn’t have any shaft play, and spins freely.

No pics, but you can come by MSSC and see it if you want.

I’ve also got a mandrel bent/ cut and welded (yeah … both)

2.5" exhaust, high flow CAT with can for the S12

$200

updated

Pm’d

Pm’d about cobra mafs

Updated … bumpity bumpity bump