s13 coupe ka-et

:tup:

Looks good so far. Good luck with build, but I have to go with everyone else, mostly because I have one, GET A DOHC. Either way though, the KAs are sweet motors, espically boosted.

not much to update, just alot of cleaning the motor and tranny and front and rear mains, timing was done like10k mi ago so its fresh and tight, but no need for boring cleaning pix, will get more when the engine bay is done or new parts aqurired. What does anyone think of spec or rps clutches? or will a centerforce or an ACT do? prob, getting one that is a 6 puck or capable of handling 400lbft tq, im gonna be thrashing the car. :wink:

I have a Spec II+ (it is a 6-puck) in my KA-T, no problems at all from it. It is very nice for daily driving and it is good up to 325 torque which should be plenty for your build.

Here’s a mini update of parts aquired, and ill get some more of the car

tonight, paint and cleaning and such, its been awhile since my last update and even ive been wondering if it will be done. :hang:

spec stage 3

mirror black powdercoat for pulleys and such

warlboro 255lph

That’s it for today, I hate winter it fucking sucks when you don’t have a heated garage.
Annnnd my faaavvvorite pic of last year. Im already missing my wheels:cry:

the build looks good man…i love white cars with gunmetal wheels. good choice going with SPEC as well, i have a spec stage 4 and i love it.

Don’t worry they got a good home and they’re loving my car.

not trying to hate but ur license plate says slideways. how come u have never been out drifting? good luck on the build tho looks good. your guna need a bigger booster if u want 275whp. step it up to a t3/t28. if u need help hit me up im always down to work

haven’t been out yet because i live wayyyy up north, and i plan on moving to buffalo soon, but ahhh, my car is not worthy of the track yet being as the past two years i have enjoyed the car stock (with wheels of course). But after the build is done, you might just see me out on the track. And i think a CT26 is good enough for what i want.

CT26 will be enough for what you want.

if you need a flange for the ct26 n oil return lines n shit check this site out they should have some shit 4 u www.driftmotion.com

http://www.jgsturbo.com/index2.html
This is where im getting my manifold from. (already ordered it) :slight_smile: but i will check out thier site thanks!

cool to bad you arent using a t-3 i have a jgs mani im willing to part with. but like i said its a t-3/t-4 flange

/\ you forget im doing a ka-et not a dohc

small update. been fucking busy between jobs and working on my car and a few buddys trying to get them ready for spring. so heres a couple pics from engine bay cleanup and a hint of a friends car…:eekdance:

cleaned

what a mess!

now to motor work…

heres the fun project just some motorwork of my buddies project 1JZ POWAAAHHH, and his dads whip (55 chevy)

out with the old…
in with the new!!!

And the 55’

Thats it for now, ill try to get more shit done this weekend…

Looking good. I’m just about at the same point as you. You want my KA-E yet? :lol:

Thats a 1jz I see…I finished swapping mine about a month ago into a s13. PM me if you need help wiring, I did mine without having to send it out to someone. Looks good btw.

heres an update even though ive been forced to drive my car for a few months, and ive been busy fabricating my downpipe and manifold, ill have more updates later (building from scratch.) so heres some pics of the finished motor.

i have a video of me messing around at a “autocross” event. post those up soon.

car looks great :tup:

i usually dont like coupes but your car is deff hot looking