S13 hatchback speaker size

HEY GUYS…
just wondering how many inches the speakers are,
for an 89’ fastback 240sx…
i just bought a new deck for my car,
and want to get new speakers for it,
but i dont know the size… please help me out guys…

yea, for the front speakers and the speakers in the rear… what are the dimensions? someone please help me out.

happy holidays and happy new year btw… to everyone

IIRC should be 4x6 on all 4 factory speakers.

First of all it’s “how many inches ARE,” not “is.”

Second, don’t put your title all caps or I’ll delete it next time.

Yes all 4 corners are 4x6, but with some custom work you can fit 6.5s

/grumpy

Hey, for a hatchback, all the stock speaker sizes are 4x6"
However, I think it’s easy to fit 5 1/4" speakers in the front and maybe 6x9’s in the back.

lol I thought oyu had no money for your car…

haha… ed you should shut up cause you dont even have a 240…

and well, my aunts and uncles came from the states and gave me alot of money… they’re pretty rich down there… so i’ve got about 5 grand to spend on this car… either that, or buy a new car with a better frame… but i shall spend it wisely…

/grumpy[/quote]

i didn’t know this was a forum that teaches you how to speak english well,
and corrects your grammar and puncuation,
but thanks for the reply…
you dont have to correct me though…
i already know my mistake, too lazy to fix it tho…

lol your funny to tell me to shut up just b/c I don’t have a 240…

sorry, I don’t have to

a) sell my stuff in my room to get money to buy a 500 dollar car
b) get money from my aunt for the car
c) spend money on a new deck and speakers before getting the car running and fixing the car (i doubt you even fixed the rust on your car)

I don’t think you should tell anyone to shut up,
I was stating the obvious, you complained about being unemployed and having to sell your stuff for the car
and now you are buying entertainment stuff before even consider investing your 5 grand in getting the car on the road

I don’t have a 240 yet b/c I didn’t jump in the first 240 I see, it’s my money and I worked hard for it, I should at least be picky on which car I buy

/grumpy[/quote]

i didn’t know this was a forum that teaches you how to speak english well,
[/quote]

Always willing to help :smiley:

side note: if you go custom size, do not mount your speakers to the doorskins or the trunk cover. That is for noobs, it rattles and sounds like shit.

lol your funny to tell me to shut up just b/c I don’t have a 240…

sorry, I don’t have to

a) sell my stuff in my room to get money to buy a 500 dollar car
b) get money from my aunt for the car
c) spend money on a new deck and speakers before getting the car running and fixing the car (i doubt you even fixed the rust on your car)

I don’t think you should tell anyone to shut up,
I was stating the obvious, you complained about being unemployed and having to sell your stuff for the car
and now you are buying entertainment stuff before even consider investing your 5 grand in getting the car on the road

I don’t have a 240 yet b/c I didn’t jump in the first 240 I see, it’s my money and I worked hard for it, I should at least be picky on which car I buy[/quote]

whatever buddy… you dont know shit about me so just stfu,
you wanna start shit, come to my turf, jane and finch biatch,
so stfu, and that was weeks ago… i’ve got the car on the road already…
and all that shit was just bullshit… so honestly just get out of this post… and go talk shit to other people… cause i’m done with you…

…watch that guy post something and talk more shit,
Ed honestly… stop wasting my time and yours,
oh wait, you’ve got all the time in the world and waste all your time on this forum…
you’ve got alot of time on your hands… i’m just looking for help,
and you go and correct my grammar? gay fa66ot… fukk off…
watch, the guy is gonna post some shit now… hard headed biitch ass, you dont listen…

AND ED…
it ain’t called a project car for nothing… so just shut the fuk up biitch…

umm… your profanity will get you no where

… and yes, I don’t know you
all I know is that you are a guy who came here asking for help after getting the car, and saying how poor you were and having a visa debt of 1500, etc
you asked for help, poeple gave you suggestions/help, including myself

I’ve seen the car, even tho I didn’t do a 100% inspection, I did figure out a sketch on the priorities if I did get that car.
obviously if you WERE in a tight budget, speakers wouldn’t have been a first priority,
you said you are a n00b at this, and soo am I
I’ve learned from SON that you should always concentrate on the important stuff to get the car in good condition before spending money on entertainment, show car, etc.
if you install a sound system on a rusted car, if you turn up the music while the car is at park, you would see bits and peice of rust collecting on the floor.
altho my comment was a bit off, it was hint to you (while not knowing you have $$$) that there are some things more important that your car needs than a new deck and speakers…

um… I don’t see why you are mocking me about wasting my time on this forum… I don’t have all the time, but when you are looking for a car, isn’t this place the perfect place for me to find one? and plus… if oyu read under my name, I am a member, which means I paid the membership fee… shouldn’t I get my moneys worth by spending my time (which might be more time than you spend) on this forum?

if I didn’t come to this forum, I would be just like a n00b buying up bling bling stuff for the car while leaving it in poor shape…

and just because I don’t have a 240, dones’t mean I am an inferior that deserves you telling me to “shut up”

and uh… if you read this thread properly… I didn’t correct any grammar…
and if anyone did, you don’t have to tell them to funkymunky off…

like you said, it’s called a project car… stick around the forum, and you’ll find out which things are important, maybe you can set your priorities more efficiently then

We dont need to read this, take it to pm.

I hope someone gets banned out of this.

yeah I didn’t actually read the whole thing until now.

Ed, you make a good point but take the high road and let it be.

Fluidd, no-one really cares how you spend your money, it’s yours to do with as you want, so don’t get upset if someone doesnt think the way you do. And next time, please don’t attack someone, even if they are being ignorant as you see it.

You’ve got your answers.

Locked.