S13 VLSD to fit on a S14 OR SHOULD I JUST WELD?

just wana no if a s13 vlsd will match up properly with a s14 heard a few rumors from a couple of other 240 owners so i got to the wondering if it will fit. latley i also been only finding ABS S14 VLSD’s to :\ tho my car is Non ABS will that match up and wah struggles may that be so yea…cant really find a good deal or even the right part considering to just weld my open diff , give me ur 2cents on this it be nice to no the pro’s and con’s of each (s13,s14 ABS or just weld) lol
Thanks guys~

youll get sick of a welded diff after the first couple of set of rear tires
it also induces understeer and or snap oversteer yes all of this you ca get used to and work with but honestly If I did it again I would go with a limited slip or a two way depending on what you are using the car for.

Mael

yes a s13 diff will fit on a 240… the only thing you need to change is the rear cover… thats all…

Ive done it many time with no issues… some people think the s13 casting is better as they dont have the rubber bushings. there a solid mount…

and yes try to stay away from welded diffs. they sound terrible in parking lots lol you will think your diffs falling out…

If i’m not mistaken, if you are installing an abs rear diff in a non abs 240, you will have to change the driveshaft to an abs version.

for the rear cover can just use the open diff one, i got on right now right? and btw anyone got a good deal on a s13 or s14 non abs vlsd?

i have a jdm low km s14 vlsd. i had it on my s13, but took it out for a welded diff, honestly, my car is low/loud and bumpy so a welded diff is not that big of a deal.
buttttttttttttttttt ill cut you some slack 140 bucks for a jdm vlsd. take it…