S13? where and how much

first off hi to all the SONlings, I use to be active on this forum 2 years ago when I had my 92 s13 hatch. now days I drive a 95 civic hatch with a swapped JDM d15b VTEC. I did the swap on my own as well as all the work, I have plans for turbo next year because right now I am doing a full custom interior with real bride etc, but I’m thinking about letting my Girl drive it so I can pick up another s13 and build that.

my questions are where now days can I find a clean s13 i don’t want frame rail rust or shock tower rust non do I want one that has any mods. i want her stock completely OEM, any ideas?

also 2 years ago they where way over priced 4k for a rust bucket with zip tie lip…no thanks
what the average price on and s13 with power lock and power window/ moonroof?

Thanks for you time and any reply’s

Finding something without any rust that isn’t JDM will be near impossible. Your best bet is finding an old lady selling one, it happens every now and then.

or go to the states.

just get a jdm. comes with sr20 with no rust / or less then canadian 240sx.

go anywhere in the states really…
If the relative humidity is low… like a desert state… garunteed no rust!
Indianna, texas, florida, but be careful for 240’s down there cause drifting has eaten up alot of seemingly good ones. But if you know what to look for, shouldn’t be a problem picking one.

Thanks how hard is it to get one up here from the states? and cost?

more then getting a jdm for 4g.

Indiana? It snows in Indiana, its right below Michigan.

LOL What type of jdm s13 are you going to get for 4 g’s?

Getting one from the states is a hell of alot easier than japan thats for sure. Basically get the paper work done, than drive it over! Simple stuff, insurance, ownership, you don’t have to worry about stupid vin numbers like the ones from japan.

yeah insuring JDM cars is only going to get more and more difficult…

I have imported 2 S13’s from the US and bother were very very easy… the 15 year rule makes it a breeze.

insurance might be real pain in the a$$

but heck you can find a s13 for around $4000.
just for an example motreal jdm s been sitting on this s13 for almost a year now eh? with a price teg of 4900. so yeah it might not be 4g on the dot. but with in 4g~4500 you should be able to get one for sure.