s14 DRL's

does anybody have a solution for this wide spread problem? nissan wants 1000 for a new DRL module, i was thinking about opening up the module, and doing some resistance tests across the resistors, any other suggestions?

any help would be very appreciated and even rewarded

thank you

ill pull mine out of my car and sell it for half lol

or just turn on fogs or head lights

see thats the whole problem, nissan is aware at the defect, and apparantly it has been happening to a lot of people. yet no recall was issued. That module is fuckin up my DRL’s and my headlights as well

can u bypass this module and have the dtrl’s on a switch or something? remove it completely from the situation

stupid car… cant seem to find the problem, chased all the wiring, except the wiring coming from the dash

I had the same shitty problem. DRL would work (passenger side) then when i turn on the headlights it would switch and the drivers side headlight would work and the passenger side would go off. I got tired of troubleshooting and said f-it and just removed the DRLs.

What DRL’s :p. Just turn the light thing one notch. I was thinking of having the fogs as DRL’s if anything.

so i unplugged the drl side out of the drl module, and one headlight still doesnt work :S

goin out with face to rip the whole shit apart lol