S14 JDM Climate control to Ka24???

hi, i want to know is it possible to put the jdm climate control to the ka engine? because i need to replace the panel beside around the climate control, so i am thinking getting the jdm one, but is that possible, who here knows how to do it???g

don’t you have an engine AND a body harness? correct me if i’m wrong.

i believe that the jdm s14 and usdm s14 have different “body harness” so i really dont know what you are trying to say, and yes, he has an engine AND a body harness, so u are wrong

Some came with digital climate control? Correct me if I’m wrong. :dunno:

theres a write up in the FAQ section.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9480

The climate control has nothing to do with the engine. the jdm climate control is a bitch to install and should be attempted if u have ALL the parts needed. u need the complete wiring harness with ALL the sensors and some other knick knacks that weren’t available with the usdm one. It has automatic temp settings etc so its alot more complicated than the mechanical one. dont bother going through ebay for this cuz 99%of them dont come with any wiring/sensors. ideally it should be attempted if youve got a jdm front clip so u can just transport all the parts over and make it plug and play (some guy on sequence-garage did it that way), otherwise you’re in for some head ache.

i think hes just asking should he get the jdm climate control on the sr engine or the ka?

*Okay I cleaned up the thread and if I have to come back in here again I’m going to lock

Play nice, Saavy?

-El*